More questions i need answers for..

Gourry32

I was not sure if i wanted to put this in player to player support or general so i choose here because if the various questions i have. Anyway here i go.

1:  I been using Fire for my Gunner and sometimes when i am using the skystone  I can do a larger AOE one the divebomb, but i do not know how to do it when i want. anyone know how to do it when one wants to like what you have to do?

2: Staying on the Gunner what is the verdict when it comes to Fire vs Shadow for PVP and PVE which is better for which, or is this more of a personal choice unlike some other classes where one is better for PVP and PVE?

3: Anyone know if we will ever be able to making unsealing charms and regular keys or will this now be a thing we need to buy from general merchants?

4:  What is the starting point for weapons and accessories now to begin to upgrade, is it just getting the legendary accessories and go from there or what my friend and i are confused on this even with our other characters who we had for a long time.

5: Lastly I have a Blade master with a stage 6 Baleful weapon and 1 missing gem slot, and a BD with stage 5 and missing 2 gem slots. Now my friend and I have heard many things such as After stage six, you have no more chances to unlock the gem slots, and others have said to keep going, So which is it? cause if its the former i need to start saving for legendary gem hammers

Personally for the gunner I run shadow and I know a lot of people do for pve. For pvp I am not 100% sure if one is better then the other. 

The gem slots just keep going. both my Summoner and Soul fighter got 6 slots the minute I went to legendary, my Assassin though sat at 3 slots until stage 2 moved to 4 slots until stage 6 and when I hit stage 7 bale all opened up. 

1. I am unsure of what you're asking so the best thing I can suggest is to go into the hm training room and practice to see what keys you're pressing.

2. For pve you can use whichever you like though most use shadow. For pvp you can also choose whichever though it's definitely recommended to use fire because it's more bursty.

3. I haven't thought about this question myself since I have more than enough of these items but my guess would be you have to get them from the merchant.

4. You get an unrefined weapon by doing the story that you upgrade into either baleful or seraph and you're also free to get more for 5 naryu tablets I believe. For accessories you just use pinnacle until you get legendary accessories and also save up legendary elements to upgrade it.

5. You still have the chance to unlock more gem slots past stage 6 and I really wouldn't bother buying the gem hammers, but if you're really worried that you won't unlock them all before stage 12 then it's cheaper to start over earlier with buying the unrefined weapon and upgrading it to legendary over and over until you get the 6 gem slots on stage 1 of legendary. I did this with my gunner and got all 6 on the 3rd try.

Archived