Quality of life changes that NEED to happen

Enemy Silence

1. please place a teleport at the beginning of each dungeon that allows people entering late to quickly catch up to the group? 

2. Prices of peach items and pvp vender items needs drastic reduction. Why are naryu tablets still priced so high? The F2P cost of tablets are massively absurd. It would take the average player more then a year to unlock hongmoon skills which are NEEDED to compete. By the time anyone unlocks all of this, they'd surely be a master at the game and not need said skill.

3. Please fix combat mode and it's bugs with thrall or whatever is causing combat mode to NOT disengage.

4. Please add the emote menu to controller compatible shortcut. people who play with controller have to use ALT+CTRL is very uncomfortable. Also add the ability to hot key the ALT button. 

5. While were speaking of controller, please add the ability to hot key SS (back dash) as double tapping is disadantageous when people have this macro'd.

6. Please give us the ability to remove combat effects from other players. It's very hard for me to watch a boss with a bunch of magic and flashes going off in my face.

7. Please give us the ability to remove annoying message notices from randomly showing up. I can't complet aransu currently and don't need to be reminded to complete it constantly.

8. Please fix whatever bug or glitch that rubber bands or lags you when you attempt to jump or approach stairs in an odd way. A lot of times you can fail a wind walking attempt do to this strange bug.

9. Please fix aggro triggers on low level enemies. If i'm 10 levels above an enemy it has no chance of killing or hurting me. Why does it need to aggro when i walk passed it?

10. Please fix what ever is causing people to be trapped inside of matchmaking when they join a room and can't leave the room. In order to leave the lobby leader must cancel the search. Please fix this crap.

11. Please add the ability to group kick when inside a dungeon to non offline players. I can't tell you how many times i've attempted gloomdross to have people AFK through the dungeon.

12. Please add more USEFUL loot and get rid of useless loot to dungeons. Every higher level dungeon run should get you at least 5 moonstones, sacred orbs, crystals ect. Why kill incentive to run higher dungeons when the rewards are crap. Everything above foundry should get you at least 1 to 2 elysian orbs. Give us a meaningful grind PLEASE.

13. fix the requirements for PVP soul shields. If i could win 100 whirlwind games i doubt i would need the damn soul shield.

14. Lower the cost to send outfits. This actually should be free to premium level 10 accounts but you have to make a dime on every corner so at least reduce the ticket cost and add the ability to send regular outfits as well. WHY can we not send our hard grinded outfits to our other characters?

15. Please make heroic weapons chests, raven feathers, unsealed heroic weapons and weapon skins bound to account. Please stop the unnecessary madness. 

16. Please bring back older outfits and rotate them for newer players to have an opportunity to purchase them. My suggestion is every non exclusive/event outfit should rotate at least twice a year.

17. Please give us a parse system and instant cool down reset system to training dummys in the secret training area. Please....

18. Please fix the bug that prevents correct display commands to show up once you remap buttons on controller. For instance, when i get the prompt to knock down an enemy and i have me CC mapped to X, it will show a wrong input command instead.

19. Please lower the cost of sending items via the mail. I can't imagine why it would cost me MORE to send taihkan's skin then it would to just buy it from the market board.

20. Please add content from old dungeons to the achievement vendor. Right now the achievement vendor sucks. No one runs low dungeons and their content RNG is still ridiculously low. I understand you don't want to rendor the content useless but it is useless. No one...and i mean NO ONE runs most of those dungeons. If it wasn't for the widow drops no one would bother with the bloodshade. You've already rendered the content useless by buffing rewards from epic quests.

21. Increase rewards for old content. Thanks to gunner we finally got people running twisted wilds but it won't last. Other places like zewei ruins is still abandoned. If people could earn RELEVANT materials for their pet pod's maybe once a day, they'd be more likely to run this old content. 

1. I agree with.
  2. The peach prices I think were meant to be that way with an idea that people will party up and help each other race through their Peach Quests, that or they're in a clan with a good clan battle ranking to give them more of a peach boost. I can somewhat understand the want for a reduction pricing in PvP especially if you want that Royal Zen Bean that is 5k zen beans and you're a casual (if not reluctant) PvP player. However, you work for what you want and you will receive. Find a group of 3, Tag Match during the time where you get double the amount. Not saying this to be mean but I don't think the price for PvP vendor is ever going to change.
  3. I can agree especially when you have done everything to get out of Combat Mode but would they use to switch out of combat mode is the question. Mabinogi when I want to switch between Combat or Normal Stance was the Space button.
  4. I use to play with controller in the very beginning with my Sin character and I could barely fit all the skill button on that thing before I just said screw it and bought a gaming mouse. This will have to be something you have to mess around with because I don't think they're going to change how it is set up plus you could always type in the emotes instead of pressed CTRL + ALT.
  5. I'm confused, how do you macro SS? For controller you just quickly double down toggle (or whatever kind of controller you're using) while on the keyboard it's just SS. Can you macro SS, if so then damn.
  6. They have done this to some enemies as I'm sure you have seen enemies with yellow text instead of red in open areas but a dungeon is a dungeon and you're intruding in their territory and their going to kick your butt for it. 
  7. Yeah those were annoying back in the day, never really figured out how to remove that within Settings. It's almost like Hajoon's "Read the letter cricket" each time I get out of a dungeon or enter the game. 
  8. ...............Don't know what to say to that besides good luck!
  9. ....I'm going to just say its the same as 6, also if you're a higher level and you pass them I noticed that there is a aggro delay and by the time you're running you're far enough to not get hit.
  10. ...I'm not even going to touch this or it's going to turn into a debate, so I'm leaving this alone and just saying I can somewhat understand this problem.
  11. This will probably not happen as if given this ability to kick online players, it will be abused to the point where no one can play or if there is a good loot then the leader can be a sleeze-ball and kick everyone out to have it all.
  12. I thought they increased drops rates for certain stuff....guess I didn't notice that. I'm a bit of a casual player so I can't say much to this one.
  13. ......not going to touch this.
  14. Pass......
  15. Noooooot going to happen.....though it would be awesome if they do but I don't think its going to happen.
  16. They do bring old outfits back.....some of them.....let's see next year.
  17. Hongmoon Training Room?
  18. Pass..........
  19. .......pass?
  20. Now when you say LOW do you mean Dungeons from Viridian Coast because if you're a high level trying to do low level dungeons you can get through them in a breeze.
  21. .....paaaasss

3 hours ago, Oomorath said:

Take note

NCSOFT West cant make any of these changes even if they wanted to. Only the Devs in KR (Team Bloodlust) can make such changes. Best to ask them to make the request instead of telling them to make the changes. 

Take note:

While NCWest, as well as NC Taiwan, NC Japan..., don't directly fix things, their job is collecting feedback from local players to improve gaming experience or adapt to the market.

So nothing wrong suggesting here. I imagine NCWest has a team that collects players' feedback and translate it to Korean before sending to the game developer. A good example is that NCWest implemented high mailing costs for gems -> complained by NA/EU players -> Revert it back.

#22: make the crafting box's or the "rare element" to where you can sell them on the AH/f5. some plp do not have time every day to run dungons non stop to get them. you all but killed crafting for Casual players.  and for the plp that do have time, it give's them a way to make gold.

1.im so agree with this...especially in asura dungeon

2.still doesnt know the reason why they remove the scroll that needed for hm skill at cold storage npc

3.usually happen at masts...and ppl keep blaming and rushing the wl to summon the thrall...they think thrall doesnt have cd to resummon ~_~

10.yeah its annoying when lfp...the leader either afk or doesnt want to cancel it...sometimes its take up to 5 mins...i know we can get out from it by closing the game but its take times to login back ~_~

11.seen numerous suggestion about it but still nothing change...gloom still famous with afk ppl...not to mention others dungeon too

This game is about grinding get used to it. I have no sympathy to people playing with a controller when they could be using a keyboard. We're the only region you can mail outfits between characters (how is the greedy?). The PvP is another regional thing last I checked introduced to help pure PvPers, not PvE players trying to save some gold. Sending some items through mail sucks, but at least we can do it now unlike before (minus the gem hiccup they eventually corrected which was absurd). I think raven feathers are acc bound in other regions we'll probably get it eventually. 

On the other hand were the only region that doesn't have free wardrobe. Cats  and thralls stay in combat FOREVER (probably a coding thing). Weapon box drop rates are god awful when they don't really need to be since most of the content is a formality rather than a necessity. There is still no stable way of obtaining evolved stones (though the number decrease helped tremendously). There are plenty of things to complain about. I just don't feel liek you're giving ncsoft enough credit in the places where they've helped us and not bashed em where they've pretty much ignored us.

The one thing I agree with you more than anything on is removing effects from other players. If I have 2 shadow WLs in my party I can't even see the boss through the helix spam.

8 hours ago, Malign said:

The one thing I agree with you more than anything on is removing effects from other players. If I have 2 shadow WLs in my party I can't even see the boss through the helix spam.

There is a slider in settings that removes those. I often use it for raids to play without ctrl+f.
Try going to your settings -> graphic -> advanced. You'll see lot of sliders and one of them is "other players effects". Take it down to 1 and see if it helps.

I'd really love if they made Whirlwind keys bound to account. It's been a nightmare getting on main (1-2 per week!!) and i have them on alts, with which

I don't want to do BG since they're too weak and don't want to ruin other people's BG.

Drop rate for these is way too low and bound to account would alleviate the problem a bit. Also Raven feathers and wings would be nice to be BTA.

I agree with almost everything you mentioned but these points:

On 25/9/2017 at 2:41 PM, Enemy Silence said:

2. Prices of peach items and pvp vender items needs drastic reduction. Why are naryu tablets still priced so high? The F2P cost of tablets are massively absurd. It would take the average player more then a year to unlock hongmoon skills which are NEEDED to compete. By the time anyone unlocks all of this, they'd surely be a master at the game and not need said skill.

11. Please add the ability to group kick when inside a dungeon to non offline players. I can't tell you how many times i've attempted gloomdross to have people AFK through the dungeon.

14. Lower the cost to send outfits. This actually should be free to premium level 10 accounts but you have to make a dime on every corner so at least reduce the ticket cost and add the ability to send regular outfits as well. WHY can we not send our hard grinded outfits to our other characters?

21. Increase rewards for old content. Thanks to gunner we finally got people running twisted wilds but it won't last. Other places like zewei ruins is still abandoned. If people could earn RELEVANT materials for their pet pod's maybe once a day, they'd be more likely to run this old content. 

2. I think peach prices are ok for lots of items but not for the weapon chests. I agree that Naryu tablets are overpriced though.

11. Yes, but just if 3 other people get to vote-kick as well, making it a total of 4 votes to kick someone off the party.

14. I agree with the first part. 3 or 4 stamps to send an outfit, 1 to send an adornment/headgear and 1 for cat outfits. And for the second part; I enjoy farming outfits, it feels pretty good when you finally get that outfit you wanted after some "hard work", so for me this is not a needed change. Can't tell if I'd be happy or unhappy if I could send those outfits as well, 'cause having them, then, would become pretty easy.

21. If they add relevant end-game mats/items to old content they'd be devaluing it and breaking economy, since doing those dungeons now is pretty easy. But I think they totally should increase the coin rewards of those areas (Pirate and siren emblems, those grimhorn coins...), they're not worth the same time investment they did have in the past. The rewards you get from them are pretty far from being endgame at this point.

I could add a few of my own as well.

1) Please allow Premium users to mail costumes to alt's on the same account without requiring stamps.

2) Fix the damn pet bug that keeps entire parties in combat endlessly.

3) Give free unlocks for the Treasure Trove to premium users in lieu of the fact we have no daily dash. Base it on their rank so higher level = more slots unlocked by default.

4) Please fix the daily quest so that at least 3 of the dungeons are always between Lair of the frozen fang - Desolate Tomb.

5) PLEASE for the love of god reduce the weekly quest to 1 weekly quest instead of 2. I SERIOUSLY hate having to be forced to do Cancer Valley or Whale Lagoon to finish it expecially considering how brokenly imbalanced it is atm. It's ironically less stressful to just quit and requeue at the start when you find your 7~800 ap team up against 1k+ Raven Opponents.

6) Add a 2nd or 3rd extra roll to the Daily Dash for Premium users.

7) Please add a forfeit option to Cancer Valley and Whale Lagoon so losing teams can just leave after 5min if the points difference exceeds 500.

8) Please just equalise the lower rank Valley and Lagoon to make it at least a bit fairer. Gold and up being gear based is fine C_C

9) Please just remove the Battleground penalty it doesnt stop afking or quitting it just makes it worse by keeping overgeared people in the lower ranks.

10) Please make it a little easier to get legendary accessories and set the amount of items needed lower at the exchange at say 60 or 80 instead of 200.

11) Please either give Female Lyn some more variant versions of the normal costumes besides swimsuits or a bust option. Honestly some of us who have to play Lyn would at least like the option expecially since some costumes look worse WITHOUT it not to mention it looks better when your using the tallest settings to make em look as mature as possible. C_C

12) Please fix it so that ALL weapons opened from the weapon box can be traded not just gunner weapons. Find it very odd this wasnt made across the board for everyone.

13) Give is a 2nd option of converting Gold to HM coins. F9 is dead during the trove as noone buys the gold and I would rather convert gold directly to HM coins even if it was less than half the value of selling it on F9.

14) Please add some costumes to the ingame costume venders that sell the faction outfits. There's so many costumes yet only a fraction are available to players.

15) Please remove the sacred stone's for longgui keys like you said you would. :C

16) Fix enemys endlessly using the same skill over and over. I got AI blademasters using approach every second when I run away from them for example even though PC blademasters have a cooldown and cannot do this. Other mobs like in MSP use the same stuns or KD moves every second repeatedly which is obviously a broken script somewhere.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:15 PM, Kozuki said:

Take note:

While NCWest, as well as NC Taiwan, NC Japan..., don't directly fix things, their job is collecting feedback from local players to improve gaming experience or adapt to the market.

So nothing wrong suggesting here. I imagine NCWest has a team that collects players' feedback and translate it to Korean before sending to the game developer. A good example is that NCWest implemented high mailing costs for gems -> complained by NA/EU players -> Revert it back.

Yes NCwest does have a team for feedback. They look in the feedback forum not so much here in GD. I dont think they had to go ask KR to undo a mail cost change.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:41 AM, Enemy Silence said:

20. Please add content from old dungeons to the achievement vendor. Right now the achievement vendor sucks. No one runs low dungeons and their content RNG is still ridiculously low. I understand you don't want to rendor the content useless but it is useless. No one...and i mean NO ONE runs most of those dungeons. If it wasn't for the widow drops no one would bother with the bloodshade. You've already rendered the content useless by buffing rewards from epic quests.

It's completely, 200% retarded that Asura is the only source of ember, while necro is the only source of volume 2. In fact it's the most stupid thing I've ever seen in this game. It's like they chose some completely outdated content that NO ONE even touches with a f-cking 60-ft rod, and made some MANDATORY items only drop from it. Also these 2 places are arguably the most boring, redundant and painful pieces of garbage that MMO players have the misfortune to ever experience.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if NCS made HM Pellet only drop from Sogun, and offals only drop from Labyrinth, with a 2% chance, and no other way to get it. It seems in line with their trademark stupidity. Formula = choose the absolute worst and most hated dungeons in the game + make something extremely important only drop from it despite having absolutely no relation to the item.

57 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

That's a really long list of suggestions. However, currently, they have a even longer list of BUGS waiting to be fixed.

Longer list of bug or not, it is a matter of priority.

Something easy and quick, they can do it in very short amount of time.

Something that is too persistent that it has existed without knowing when they will get handled, like in-combat bug.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:18 PM, Displeased said:

I wouldn't mind them if they'd just keep that 20 hour cd contained to the festival charms alone.

THIS!  if u munch a festival charm,  all charms are also frozen for the entire cooldown.

However, I find I can easily work around this and it is really a trivial and senseless thing to try and prioritize when there are far more important things that need doing first. IMO

new to the game but id have to say account wide bank and wardrobe, individual scale and hide/show for all UI elements, and having each skill ui button separate from each other (purely a cosmetic thing for me, my ocd hating having the key-binds out of order or having to play like an octopus on a 4 day speed binge to keep them in order)

Archived