pistols issues

newbiez

dear bns team...can you make pistol that involve in upgrading progress untradeable since some retards aka others class bid for it just because they wanna sell it...its really annoying tho first we gonna hope for rng to get it from loots and now have this kind of problem...so yeah pls make it untradeable soon thank you....

40 minutes ago, newbiez said:

dear bns team...can you make pistol that involve in upgrading progress untradeable since some retards aka others class bid for it just because they wanna sell it...its really annoying tho first we gonna hope for rng to get it from loots and now have this kind of problem...so yeah pls make it untradeable soon thank you....

''Some Retards'' - Feels offended, You Might Want To Read

I don't see problem here, You have 2 options, Get by bidding, or get a chest and open with Brilliant Key, Which costs very cheap with Crafting Re-vamp to make. 

If other people want to make money out of it, what's the problem?. One more week later, and those pistols will be worthless. at the start people were selling from 80-100g, now people selling 10-20g. one more week and will be what? 5g? less?. Making a big deal out of nothing. 

6 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

I don't see problem here, You have 2 options, Get by bidding, or get a chest and open with Brilliant Key, Which costs very cheap with Crafting Re-vamp to make. 

If other people want to make money out of it, what's the problem?. One more week later, and those pistols will be worthless. at the start people were selling from 80-100g, now people selling 10-20g. one more week and will be what? 5g? less?. Making a big deal out of nothing. 

had to use that *some retards* because its happen many times not just one time...u feels offended? maybe u one of those players that love to bid others class weapon upgrade on loot? erm

not a problem for you because u not the one that run sogun laments countless times just to get the weapon to upgrade...if fight bidding with the same class players i dont mind about it but others class players butt in and bid for it just because that pistol can be sold kinda annoying...crafting need lvl 2 for that key not straight can craft the key after joining the guild...its takes time...(since im still lvl 1)...big deal out of nothing? so its it okay if others class bid for others class weapon upgrade on loot now? kinda new to me

@Suna weapon for upgrading wasnt meant to be sold in the first place...im not gonna make this topic if weapon for upgrading meant to be sold in the first place...some rich kids just spamming faction chat buying weapon for upgrading rather than do the dungeon for it...that why some ppl keep on bidding for pistol even tho its not for their class ~_~...

The hongmoon brilliant keys from crafting are super cheap.  You still being at level 1 in the craft tells me you haven't even tried to level it.  My gunner has radiant ring and had it leveled to 2 the day after I had her join it.  To start off just craft the keys you use to open the material chests cause they're super cheap and quick to make.  Those will get you to level 2 really quick then you can start crafting the brilliant keys and use those for your weapon chests plus they'll level up your craft at a decent pace.

I think you shouldn't be able to bid other classes weapons if they are in the group. This one mofo tried to make me pay 12g for pistol drop. I stopped bidding and he lost the gold. Next run I got the pistols for 20 copper because no one was trying to blackmail me this time. Felt pretty good for that guy losing his gold but I was really lucky to get the pistols to drop again on next run.

It's a bid ... why can't random people bid? if it's sell-able...

It's the only weapon that sell-able for upgrade evolving purpose. The other classes weapon cannot be sold in market or by personal trading.

It's like taking advantage of your random team effort. Unless they (random players) agreed to not bid when you ask them politely.

If you want free then join clan run.

Even I can bid 100G on Draken bracelet if I want to. But it's still clan effort. Need to appreciate them helping me.

8 hours ago, newbiez said:

had to use that *some retards* because its happen many times not just one time...u feels offended? maybe u one of those players that love to bid others class weapon upgrade on loot? erm

not a problem for you because u not the one that run sogun laments countless times just to get the weapon to upgrade...if fight bidding with the same class players i dont mind about it but others class players butt in and bid for it just because that pistol can be sold kinda annoying...crafting need lvl 2 for that key not straight can craft the key after joining the guild...its takes time...(since im still lvl 1)...big deal out of nothing? so its it okay if others class bid for others class weapon upgrade on loot now? kinda new to me

Doesn't matter how many times it happened to you. it doesn't make people ''Retards'' if they want to bid on trade-able item..., Have you asked People why they bid on it?  or you made your own assumption? Maybe they want to send Pistol on their Gunner alts. but even if they want to sell for gold, doesn't make them retards... 

I'm not the one that needs to run Dungeons countless times to get an Item to Upgrade? Are you Joking? You think you're the only one leveling gunner?..., And Secondly, Sogun Lament

Weapon is Untrade-able!  did you even knew that? I guess not..., Crafting needs level 2 yes, but it takes only 2h 25 minutes to get to level 2 (maybe one hour Longer) if you are low on premium rank. then Open Material Boxes, Craft Brilliant Key, Problem Solved, So yes You make big deal out of nothing, And yes it's okey for other classes to bid for other class weapon upgrades, even if weapon is untrade-able

most people will milk you, because it's a new class and it's extra gold, It has always, ALWAYS been like this. You Should be happy that there are no more Blue Weapons needed for upgrading, you'd be paying triple the price you would pay now ^^

Pistol weapons are trad-able? From what I have seen, all the drops so far stated un-tradable for the Pistol in the weapon image.

If they are actually tradable, then shouldn't it be a bug? If it is a bug, then people who are selling it are actually abusing or exploiting?

Still need a word from GM.

10 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

You think people care about the rules around here? I speak my mind all the time and get banned for a few days and it's no big deal. Hell, even the devs say more harsh things than this.

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Pistol weapons are trad-able? From what I have seen, all the drops so far stated un-tradable for the Pistol in the weapon image.

If they are actually tradable, then shouldn't it be a bug? If it is a bug, then people who are selling it are actually abusing or exploiting?

Still need a word from GM.

found this on reddit...

29 minutes ago, newbiez said:

found this on reddit...

Well...clearly it stated "Bound" under the name of the weapon. So, in theory, the weapon is bounded to character, which means it can be only 2 scenario. 1) bound to character and not tradable at all. 2) bound to account, which can be mailed through different characters within the same account.

If people could sell these weapon on market or trade with other players, it mean they were exploiting the bugs. Still haven't heard any words from GMs yet. Are they on vacation or something?

12 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Well...clearly it stated "Bound" under the name of the weapon. So, in theory, the weapon is bounded to character, which means it can be only 2 scenario. 1) bound to character and not tradable at all. 2) bound to account, which can be mailed through different characters within the same account.

If people could sell these weapon on market or trade with other players, it mean they were exploiting the bugs. Still haven't heard any words from GMs yet. Are they on vacation or something?

Lol, you guys talking about a non Trade-able pistols, Some Person Posted on Reddit without probably even caring to check if they are or not. and now you guys discussing about sogun pistols, when they are not trade-able.

2mnevkm.png 

15 hours ago, newbiez said:

u not the one that run sogun laments countless times just to get the weapon to upgrade...if fight bidding with the same class players i dont mind about it but others class players butt in and bid for it just because that pistol can be sold kinda annoying

57 minutes ago, newbiez said:

found this on reddit...

This Thread makes even less sense now. 

56 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

1)pretty sure its bound to character and not tradeable at all....2)nope its not bound to account that why i dont get why those others class even bother to bid for it...u cant mail that sogun pistol to ur another char...

35 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

Lol, you guys talking about a non Trade-able pistols, Some Person Posted on Reddit without probably even caring to check if they are or not. and now you guys discussing about sogun pistols, when they are not trade-able.

2mnevkm.png 

now u get the point? those ppl think all pistol is trade-able that why they freaking bid on every pistol and think they can sell it later or mail to their alts even tho no bound to account description...that what make me ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off and labeled them *some retards*..and pretty sure im talking about sogun pistol since on the 2nd post im mention sogun laments o.o

23 minutes ago, Oomorath said:

Join Radiant Ring and Craft Hongmoon Brilliant keys there pretty cheep to make.  Problem solved.

yeah..on progress right now...althought its take some time tho...seems like brilliant key is a must right now to get weapon for upgrading even tho for low tier upgrading...

8 minutes ago, newbiez said:

yeah..on progress right now...althought its take some time tho...seems like brilliant key is a must right now to get weapon for upgrading even tho for low tier upgrading...

You can buy the Hongmoon Brilliant Viridian key and Hongmoon Brilliant Cinderlands key from the dragon express. It only takes 6 hours to make 2 Hongmoon Brilliant keys in the raidiant ring crafting guild.

It states "Unable to sell on Marketplace", but in fact, you can sell them between players by trading. I believe only Pistols are like this, but not all other type of weapons. Now, I am not sure if it is intended or not since GM doesn't say anything in this thread yet. Usually, if it is a bug, they would just post in the same thread and tell people to stop the exploits.

36 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

It states "Unable to sell on Marketplace", but in fact, you can sell them between players by trading. I believe only Pistols are like this, but not all other type of weapons. Now, I am not sure if it is intended or not since GM doesn't say anything in this thread yet. Usually, if it is a bug, they would just post in the same thread and tell people to stop the exploits.

yeah but some *genius*(had to use *genius* since some ppl easily getting offended) players think all pistol can be traded and think they can make profit for it...even tho u said this weapon cant be traded and ask them politely dont bid for it...those *genius* players wont believe you and just ignore you...its make me LOL sometimes...

Archived