Come back? I guess.

Shunsuke

Hello, I used to play this game as a KFM when it was first released but stopped due to another mmorpg I used to play dominated my free time entirely. Now that I got more free time the Gunslinger actually hooked me back to the game. I wanted to ask, there are any noob-friendly guilds to focus on dungeons mostly and stuff so I can slowly reach a decent tier Gunslinger in the future?

Also how much does p2w conflict the game nowdays? Wanna know that :p

Cheers~

It's best not to ask about the "p2w" view since you'll always get biased answers and majority of the time it'll be "It's p2w, don't come back" etc etc.

And if you're looking for a clan you should put what server(Yura or Zulia if you're NA) you're planning to go to so people know if they should say something or not.

There is a pretty noticeable gap between a person that pays and a person that's free to play but it won't affect you any if you're free to play unless you're planning to do 6v6 where gear actually matters.

But in all you'll be able to get the same gear as a person who pays but it'll obviously take more time. You just have to have the patience and put the time into gearing up and you'll be fine.

11 hours ago, Shunsuke said:

DOn't get me wrong, I'm not against p2w people, just wanna know if there's a huge gap thats all.

and the question about guilds is general not server specific.

Yes, there is a huge gap. Most players will ignore you before you get 850-900AP. Guilds are the same.

32 minutes ago, KzE said:

Yes, there is a huge gap. Most of the players will ignore you before you get 850-900AP. Guilds are the same.

well that's true, imagine that you get out of the story with 700/750 ap ?  or so I've been told, I'm getting my gunner up as well and I feel like no were near 700/750 and I'm 47 right now... so I'm very curious what the ap will be once I'm done... and how far behind I will be.

The gap between the players that pay and the ones that don't ..  don't be fooled, it's very huge, I mean insane stupid huge and you have no chance of even getting close to them, unless you play for 3 years straight on crack 24/7.  and avoid 6 v 6.

But.. you can reach the ones that just spend a few dollars here and there, like me for example, the items that I got from trove and that's about it is just a "bump" to help me push faster then you would, but then again that's about it, so even if I'm above 1000 ap I'm not a whale and most players that are above 1000 are no longer the same "status" because of this trove... to be a whale you kinda need BT jewels maxed out , soul , pet , raven +9 ...  that's a whale.... were me with a +4 raven and jewels lvl 6/7/8  soul and pet +9  even if I'm above 1000ap not even close.. and I did invest money. and also 4/5/6 hours A DAY . for about 5/6 months now... and when I restarted this game I was 700/750 ap, so imagine the grinding I've put and imagine that if I would have not spend a dolar I would be around 900 ap without a doubt, not because of the lack of legendary items, but because of the lack of materials to upgrade them. ( that were provided by the trove ) 

So I hope that answers your question regarding the p2w question, because what I've stated is very true based on my experience... oh and .. as a p.s  you do need an active clan as well were I was lucky to be included in BT when it was still 24 man at 800 ap... were you won't find that in many places.

Regarding the guild, I've come'd to learn that without a guild in this game you can survive pretty much just fine as long as you don't want end game content with is fine for around 6/7 months if you have the patience for it really....  you can get a lot of good stuff maxed out first before that, like your  belt and bracelet could be maxed out before thinking about the other stuff if you are very unlucky at making friends and making your weapon at +12 as well... it takes a great deal of time to farm the gold and if you have the patience to farm 200 pieces to get your legendary gear for free. and not spend gold when it drops from the bosses.

The legendary soul shields are easy to get as well and still  very good.... the pet.. the soul... you can do all of this alone.

Once you hit 800 / 850 ap  just run normal mode runs and you should be fine....   you can even do sanctum now... were sanctum had 950 ap as a start to apply, now, it's just about getting it done.. nothing more.

You won't have a chance to find a party for Forge or Lair ( the last 2 dungeons ) but that's ok, I'm guessing you will be able to apply in a few months if you keep up the work

Archived