Forums

Hongmoon Brilliant Key

Avenstor

Hello, I have a few questions about using Brilliant Keys to get class-appropriate weapon.
So, I dropped Locked Asura Weapon Chest and I wanted to use Hongmoon Brilliant Key on it and there is no option available for it. Moreover, it requires 3 Brilliant Keys instead of 1 now.
Are both changes "intended"? Are my Hongmoon Brilliant Keys useless now?

For asura you need silverfrost briliant key for that. Hongmoon keys where for lower tier weapons wich you dont need any more. And for asura weapon you still will need 3 keys but you can also use acursed weapon for upgrading that stage. And you need only 1 key for that box

8 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

For asura you need silverfrost briliant key for that. Hongmoon keys where for lower tier weapons wich you dont need any more. And for asura weapon you still will need 3 keys but you can also use acursed weapon for upgrading that stage. And you need only 1 key for that box

Silverfrost brilliant keys don't exist anymore, they were turned into brilliant keys. If they need 3 of them it sounds like a glitch from when the new crafting system was implimented. the difference being is hongmoon brilliant keys are account bound where brilliant keys are tradeable. 

5 minutes ago, Avenstor said:

But i cannot use Hongmoon Brilliant Keys on Asura Weapon Chest. Is that normal?

No that isn't, it sounds like something glitched with the change over. And unless you need the asura weapon (like the higher level baleful/seraph do) go with tormented.. cheaper to upgrade. 

but if you need the asura you might want to write NCsoft support. 

Ages ago Jonathan said that the 3 Brilliant Keys for Asura chest was intended thought so highly unlikely that it is going to be changed unless alot of players complain about it.

Also what is the purpose of Hongmoon Brilliant Keys if you cannot even use them for the one purpose they are made for. -.-

21 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Ages ago Jonathan said that the 3 Brilliant Keys for Asura chest was intended thought so highly unlikely that it is going to be changed unless alot of players complain about it.

Also what is the purpose of Hongmoon Brilliant Keys if you cannot even use them for the one purpose they are made for. -.-

oh really? asura weapon is not really high tier weapon for evolution material...just stage 2 to stage 3...so u saying we really need 3 brilliant key for stage 2 to stage 3 aka as newly upgrade? i know we can craft the key but its takes time...i know we can buy it too but 93g each for it...erm

Archived