Crashes/Freezing and FPS lag suddenly after maint. ???

Priscellica

Is anyone else having these problems? Just before maintenance the game was running perfectly fine for me. Now all of a sudden whenever I'm in a party I get a massive FPS drop during combat (not a problem I had before) and my game keeps randomly freezing, which happens usually whenever I go to crafting or view my weapon upgrade path. I end up having to force close it and re-open BnS. But sometimes it also freezes up temporarily at random and I'll have to wait for it to stop.

I don't know what's causing all these issues but it's extremely frustrating. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to how I could fix this? Support isn't really being much help, so...

Yep, it started happening to me too. Massive freezes (around 10 seconds) before I begin fighting a boss, followed by some mini freezes during the fight. If I am lucky, the game resumes, if not, I get a crash.

I also get random freezes or crashes if I simply open a store, open the upgrade path, wardrobe, inventory, dragon express etc. Worst part about the whole issue is that this happens around 5 times in an hour. Usually I would not be too bothered by it, but this combined with the game's ridiculous amount of loading screens, plus me crashing at the end or middle of every dungeon, is beginning to get REALLY frustrating.

I kinda doubt anyone of support cares about this, so I have not even bothered with them. This game just seems to react differenly (and often very horribly) to different machines. 

And if you have a good/newer computer, chances are the game will run poorly or not at all. Once I get bored of the gunner class, I will most likely just move to another MMO.

You can turn on the in-game ping under setting in the game. Then, you can see if your freezes are ping-related. 

I have similar issue after maintenance too. My ping kept on spiking between 120ms to 600 ms (going up and down a lot) and it only happened in cross-server (dungeons, battleground or arena). When I get back to original server like (SSP or GHS), my ping was back to normal and stable even though there were tons of players in the same map.

not rlly new problem.

but y the game is unplayable for me as well.

cya bns.i had it with you again.

can't rlly farm dungeons i need for gunner.

not playing a game that works half.

it's just not the first time and you should be able to fix this instead of making it worse with every maintanance you do.

Archived