720USD never seen fountain

denny

32 minutes ago, denny said:

Ordinary crit and big crit
Big crit has .Octagnal Diamond

Octagonal Diamond is quite rare and might not appear at all. Some get it with few keys, some with hundreds or even thousands of keys. As it's very extra rare crit with special fireworks opening you will know instantly if you did hit it. Just saying took me around 700 keys to crit that Octagonal gem.

A lot of my friends got 2-4 octogonal/hepta gems with less than 200 keys, plus a couple of Raven Soul Shield. Of the 6 crits I got so far with 140-ish keys, most I got was crappy crits (outfits and Raven's King Ferocity twice which I did not need for any of my char). At least I got an obsidian, so I didn't lose everything if we consider that I now have a lot of Legendary Jewels...

Still, bad RNG is bad RNG. Can't do anything about it. You're not guaranteed to have big crits at all.

720usd is quite a lot of keys. Around 1.5k. My experience is similar. I have not seen a super crit (there are three that I know of - 25 oils, 50 oils and octa gems) in 1.2k keys. In fact, I haven't seen a super crit at all this whole year (3 troves) for a total of over 3k keys. Seeing some people open 1-2 of those in 100 keys makes this event incredibly unfair and unbalanced.

8 hours ago, Frywell said:

720usd是相当多的钥匙。约1.5k 我的经历是相似的。我没有看到一个超级暴击(有三个我知道 - 25油,50油和八宝)在1.2k的钥匙。事实上,我一年没有看到超级暴击(3次),总共超过3k钥匙。看到有些人在100个关键字中打开了1-2个,这个事件令人难以置信的不公平和不平衡。

I think this is a ((bottomless pit))
Spend money .. There is no proper return.
Very unbalanced

On 9/23/2017 at 2:08 AM, Cyan said:

Hi denny, with this Trove, you are able to have a guaranteed crit in 40 keys of fewer. After using this many keys you still have not been able to see one?

you guys should fix this. I spent 500USD to get my goal which is the octa gems. but no, same crits everytime.  outfits, hair, sigh..seriously,  I was hoping I'll have it.  just why, kinda wanna kill myself with this trove event. 

4 hours ago, Ahrizx said:

you guys should fix this. I spent 500USD to get my goal which is the octa gems. but no, same crits everytime.  outfits, hair, sigh..seriously,  I was hoping I'll have it.  just why, kinda wanna kill myself with this trove event.

This makes no sense. The trove is a gamble from start to finish, there is no smoke and mirrors about it.

you don't go to a craps table with 500 dollars and expect to win 50,000 just cause you showed up lol. 

Ill never understand people who get mad at the trove...

In my own experience with 500 Keys...

This "New"(old) 40 Key's Crit System here in NA is as Always in this region "pure Bullshit" , Those 40 Keys Crit Are useless There are Better "Normal Rolls" than those "Crits" when you reach the 41 spent Keys.

I applaud you NCSoft Team, You are killing your own game with your "Fake Advertisement" since a long time a go, if your plan was only squeeze all the money you could from the game (which we Knew that from the start) without caring about its longevity? you did it great.

Lets see how long will this 2 servers live on.

2 hours ago, Cappie said:

In my own experience with 500 Keys...

This "New"(old) 40 Key's Crit System here in NA is as Always in this region "pure Bullshit" , Those 40 Keys Crit Are useless There are Better "Normal Rolls" than those "Crits" when you reach the 41 spent Keys.

I applaud you NCSoft Team, You are killing your own game with your "Fake Advertisement" since a long time a go, if your plan was only squeeze all the money you could from the game (which we Knew that from the start) without caring about its longevity? you did it great.

Lets see how long will this 2 servers live on.

that 40 key crit is where I got the octa gem crit *shrugs* last trove I had horrible RNG.. this one has been a god send with good crit rolls. It just sounds like you and the main guy just have horrible RNG this time around. 

Archived