Clan Workshops

CaramelFrappuccino

Hello guys, as you all know clan workshops are a little bit messy. You pay for something and someone else can pick it up instead of you. Since the items are non tradable you need to give permissions to all members who wants to use it but is there any way to ensure that payer will receive the item, or NC Soft planning to make a system like that. Also NC Soft planing to add some drop to kari lord soon? I mean i am playing this game for 3 years and didnt see anything droped from kari lord... :p Thanks. Pls make some improvements for Clan stuff. 

The clan leader is able to affect these things as in allow only certain people to be able to access workshops and that way control who takes stuff out. For example I don't allow anyone below Veteran rank to take stuff out from the clan workshop and when a member needs item from there I simply rank them to Veterans just long enough that they pick their item out. PS. game has been here only for around 2 years if you mean EU/NA version of it.

11 hours ago, CaramelFrappuccino said:

Hello guys, as you all know clan workshops are a little bit messy. You pay for something and someone else can pick it up instead of you. Since the items are non tradable you need to give permissions to all members who wants to use it but is there any way to ensure that payer will receive the item, or NC Soft planning to make a system like that. Also NC Soft planing to add some drop to kari lord soon? I mean i am playing this game for 3 years and didnt see anything droped from kari lord... :p Thanks. Pls make some improvements for Clan stuff. 

9 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

The clan leader is able to affect these things as in allow only certain people to be able to access workshops and that way control who takes stuff out. For example I don't allow anyone below Veteran rank to take stuff out from the clan workshop and when a member needs item from there I simply rank them to Veterans just long enough that they pick their item out. PS. game has been here only for around 2 years if you mean EU/NA version of it.

^^ this

i use it this way when i'm selling an HM pellet, let him enter the clan (he can see the pellet is there for him), have him pay up > rank him up so he can withdraw it

the only ones allowed to use the clan crafting in my clan is veterans and above and only those I trust completely. Everyone is ranked member. If they need something crafted I'll start the craft and allow them to put things in and once it's done I will rank them up just to get the item and then rank them back down. 

Archived