Difference in dps for shadow and fire with high ping

FoxRel

Hi, for some time i was questioning myself about the difference in DPS of shadow build and fire build, so i dicided to test it out.

I play B&N with 200~250 ping (i'm from brazil), the attack speed of the fire build is a lot higher than the shadow build with the ping i have

and i have no ideia why, the two skills have the same cast time (0.1 sec).

So i enter the hongmoon training room to see the dps of the rmb (darkshot / quickshot) only, right now my gunner has 800 AP,

my dps with darkshot (shadow) was 13.000 (13k) but my dps with quickshot (fire) was 21.000(21k), why the difference is so high ??

Pretty sure quick shot has a higher attack speed than dark shot. I've not tested quick shot yet, but I know I can use dark shot about 2.5 times per second with 90-120 ping.

Edit: I tested quick shot on the turtle boss in F12 and it turns out that it only visually looks fast, but the dps meter considers it to be a little over 2 quick shots per second (even though it looks like 6 bullets are fired). However, it is worth noting that quick shot has significantly higher base damage than dark shot without dark mark applied. 

Archived