Empyrean spirit charms cost way to much to make

Kneil

Umm i'm just wondering if its just me or does it take a lot of mats to make those things and for some reason they don't allow you to make "10" its "3" "9" then "20"
which i find very lame :/ its too hard to make them, just to make 9 you need 290 Soulstones, 70 Moonstones, 290 Sacred orbs and 70! Elysian orbs.
that is insane, and then you have to make the premium trans stone which takes even more Elysian orbs, it feels like that stuff is for whales and wallet warriors :/
blade and soul is a really good mmo rpg one of the best in my opinion, but you guys really need to fix the cost of this i can't get to dawnforge because of this, i had big plans for my character D:
but my dreams have been crushed because of this. Please blade and soul team fix this for us T_T im counting on you guys

Price seems fine to me since like Cor said, it's endgame equipment.

Also you get to make a higher amount in a shorter amount of time compared to having to wait a lot longer if you didn't have multiple characters of the same guilds.

zuzu no they didn't you have to think about how long it takes to get the mats, it takes alot to get orbs just to upgrade my soul .-. and then you have to think about the moonstones and the rare elements, so imp it takes the same time just costing more. :/

17 hours ago, Kneil said:

zuzu no they didn't you have to think about how long it takes to get the mats, it takes alot to get orbs just to upgrade my soul .-. and then you have to think about the moonstones and the rare elements, so imp it takes the same time just costing more. :/

You've just highlighted the entire point if Korean MMOs lol: grind

You need to consider if this genre is for you I guess.  Anyhow, upgrades are easier, cheaper, and faster than they've ever been.  It was never intended to be able to jump to Raven (true endgame) without considerable investment.  Actually it's probably cheaper and faster to go Raven now than is was to get Baleful 1 way back when Silver Frost was endgame.  So dig in and enjoy the grind, work on refining your farming and investment tactics to get you there faster.  

Or just Trove! :kappa: 

Was about to make thread about this. Right now you can't even make a profit crafting Empyrean stones since it requires such a ridiculous amount of mats, you're better off buying directly from F5. It's like they do everything in their power to drive everyone away from this game. The costs need to be lowered, enough of this.

1 hour ago, Hirukaru said:

Elysian orbs -> dont drop anymore
And rare elements are a pain

Elysian orbs seem to drop for me very often. If you are at the point that you need Empyrean Spirit Stone I suppose your gear does allow you to farm hardmode dungeons such as Ebondrake Citadel, Desolate Tomb, Naryu Foundry and Naryu Sanctum. From hardmode boxes you get nearly every run Elysian Orbs or at least I do.

For Rare Elements you can simply do DKV on main + alts. 1 run = 1 box that gives with 100 % chance Rare Elements. Also you could try getting yourself Skybreak Spire raid as it drops quite a few boxes with 100 % chance for the Rare Elements too even if you clear only bosses 1-3.

In over all the stage of weapon that requires Empyrean Spirit Charms is the very end game currently. Don't expect it to become cheaper yet. They will make them cheaper once the game advances to a further point where end game requires way higher stage weapons than Raven 3-6.

9 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Elysian orbs seem to drop for me very often. If you are at the point that you need Empyrean Spirit Stone I suppose your gear does allow you to farm hardmode dungeons such as Ebondrake Citadel, Desolate Tomb, Naryu Foundry and Naryu Sanctum. From hardmode boxes you get nearly every run Elysian Orbs or at least I do.

For Rare Elements you can simply do DKV on main + alts. 1 run = 1 box that gives with 100 % chance Rare Elements. Also you could try getting yourself Skybreak Spire raid as it drops quite a few boxes with 100 % chance for the Rare Elements too even if you clear only bosses 1-3.

In over all the stage of weapon that requires Empyrean Spirit Charms is the very end game currently. Don't expect it to become cheaper yet. They will make them cheaper once the game advances to a further point where end game requires way higher stage weapons than Raven 3-6.

If you can't farm what then. I work 7 days a week ;) 
My clan mates are currently running even ebondrake lair normal no orbs (10 runs = 1 orb)
They run hard mode dungeons => 10 runs maybe 1 orb xd.

Rare elements are non tradeable and you need 50 to craft 20 stones. If they were tradeable it would be more fair though. But we are all used to the bad design things of this game. XD 

12 minutes ago, Hirukaru said:

My clan mates are currently running even ebondrake lair normal no orbs (10 runs = 1 orb)

Rare elements are non tradeable and you need 50 to craft 20 stones. If they were tradeable it would be more fair though. But we are all used to the bad design things of this game. XD 

this game gives you 2 options, or you grind or you buy gold from f9 to use the market, your choice

if you can't do any of the 2 .... maybe, just maybe....  this game is not for you....

and is not like you need to grind for a shit load of time (unless you want the stuff in a near future) but well, as you already wrote, you work 7 days a week.... if you don't have the time or money  to dedicate to the game, is not expected of the game to give you end game gear for free

2 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

this game gives you 2 options, or you grind or you buy gold from f9 to use the market, your choice

if you can't do any of the 2 .... maybe, just maybe....  this game is not for you....

and is not like you need to grind for a shit load of time (unless you want the stuff in a near future) but well, as you already wrote, you work 7 days a week.... if you don't have the time or money  to dedicate to the game, is not expected of the game to give you end game gear for free

I love this response.
Dotimus, doesnt konw that using f9 is a design for people that only are able to have a life through bns. 

Grinding for items that could have just been tradeable especially if you are able to sell or trade the items is a bad design choice. 

Being able to trade rare elements is not equal getting gear free. 

4 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

Maybe change dungeon then? EC, DT, NF and NS seem to be dropping them way more often orbs in hardmode than other dungeons or at least so I have noticed. They might not be tradeable but at least boxes and keys are account bound so still you can farm with alts.

Coming from a person that actually crafted said items on the old system, its alot cheaper now than it was then...

Elysian orbs => yes yunsang may be pain and IF/EL are not always "Pug friendly" but what i've found is farming NF normal and NS normal yield ok amounts of orbs spend maybe an hour running NS/NF normal a day won't hurt and theres always auction house if you wanna complain/ be lazy.

Rare Elements  => With these we have quite a few ways to collect these and its aint that bad. They don't need to be trade-able it would be nice though. Every day run DT ~ NS normal or hard, whichever floats your goat and actively go after the promised loot chests and the crafting guild boxes that drop, you also get 1 of each from the dynamic and making keys shouldn't be a problem. If it is give up crafting.... 

Between the above mentioned ways to farm the "Problem" materials the rest are goods you'd earn from 6v6 and regular DC/dungeon running so the crafting is only a problem if you don't wanna do the content to get the materials. Heck on the old system it took you so long to craft a single charm where as with this system your minimum craft gives 3... and poeple still complain? :/

So then you would think its okay to make a 9 then a 3 but then again the stones don't sell for that much so you would be losing money. So if you don't have a friend who can help you make 20 so he gets 10 and you get 10, you're gonna lose mats

Archived