So here's a first...

GunFu

I log into my lowly little 38 Lyn Blade and queue up "Tower of Memory" as I've been doing for the past couple of weeks or so. I load into the lobby, notice everyone but me is a 50 HM 14-15, which is fine and think nothing of it. I load into the gate room, go in the gate, load the instance, take 3 steps in...and...kicked out of group and back out to the gate room.

At first I was like...wait...dafuq just happened? Then it dawned on me, I was indeed kicked out of a Tower of Memory random queue cause I guess too low level or not geared enough. I know its floating about around reddit that end game geared toons can kill stuff in there faster than using the event weapons. But really now?

This is where BnS is as a community? I mean, I knew it was toxic, but, dayum. Never thought my opinion of this games community could possibly get lower, guess I was wrong.

Really in Tower of Memories? lmao,people need to get some change in mentality.

sure okay,I agree when you kick ppl out of idk high level dungeons like Ebdonrake Lair (too low AP/HM1 or something)
but kicking People from a Lv.16 onward apporachable dungeon is kind of dumb.

As if it's so hard to do it anyway...

Anyway,I really would give u a pat if I could.Just ignore such people and keep queueing with others or ask Clanmembers to do it with you (be social :^D)
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the haters.

Well...you said you loaded into the gate room (not lobby). How can they kick you out from party? There is no vote kick option in this game yet (or else there wouldn't be afker issue at all). So, I don't know what you meant by kicked out from party.

If you went into the Tome of memory dungeon and then was back out to the gate room again, it can be only 2 things. 

#1) The party had already finished the last boss in the event dungeon and people were leaving.

#2) All party members (still in the gate room) went back to lobby together (while you were still in the dungeon). Then, you would be teleporting back out to the gate room by default.

Well I dont know, but it certainly felt like a team drop. My first instinct was to assume being kicked naturally since it wasn't like I DC'd, or CTD'd or even taken back to the open world. Just dropped out of group suddenly and back to the gate room. (Gate Room= Lobby wherein instance gate is located.) Nor was I afk at any point, since I seamlessly loaded into each screen and promptly entered the instance upon reaching the game room. Add too that the group make up, and it just seemed the likely culprit.

Well whatever the case, it was odd, and I've never encountered that phenomenon before. Chalk it up to buggy game being buggy I guess?

2 hours ago, GunFu said:

Well I dont know, but it certainly felt like a team drop. My first instinct was to assume being kicked naturally since it wasn't like I DC'd, or CTD'd or even taken back to the open world. Just dropped out of group suddenly and back to the gate room. (Gate Room= Lobby wherein instance gate is located.) Nor was I afk at any point, since I seamlessly loaded into each screen and promptly entered the instance upon reaching the game room. Add too that the group make up, and it just seemed the likely culprit.

Well whatever the case, it was odd, and I've never encountered that phenomenon before. Chalk it up to buggy game being buggy I guess?

Like I said in my post, the highest probability was that your group went back to lobby all together while you were still in loading screen or in the dungeon. 

To be honest, we all want the active vote kick button implemented in this game so that all the afkers can go afk together in the same party.

Archived