FINALLY, it is coming!!

SoraTokonome

2 hours ago, Statler said:

Guess it will be in a RNG Box with a 0.000000001% chance to drop...

You are right!

Two years and people still not learn that posts like this just make NCS raise the price.

You guys all go pay very well for this ponytail

4 hours ago, Josalina said:

For me it’s the shoes and hair. I mean like who only wears one pair of shoes with the same outfit? And who doesn’t change their hair color every so often?

True beauty is found in a natural hair color that you nurture and maintain and never change, imho. Hair color products just tear up your hair in the longrun. So no, I don't change my hair color. Hehe

-But I do agree with outfit options. It's silly how we can't change our shoes with some outfits. I understand how it's not practical with boots or shoes that are too fused into the leggings, etc., but the ice skates on the Phoenix outfit are so lame... XD

Also, just a question: What is "necro'ng"...?

On 1/7/2018 at 11:10 PM, Shunaia said:

True beauty is found in a natural hair color that you nurture and maintain and never change, imho. Hair color products just tear up your hair in the longrun. So no, I don't change my hair color. Hehe

-But I do agree with outfit options. It's silly how we can't change our shoes with some outfits. I understand how it's not practical with boots or shoes that are too fused into the leggings, etc., but the ice skates on the Phoenix outfit are so lame... XD

You are right, however when your hair starts to turn grey like when your 30 at least in my case I couldn’t take it. And if it’s done right it looks very natural. My husband had no idea I dyed my hair until I changed the color the first time.  

7 hours ago, Josalina said:

You are right, however when your hair starts to turn grey like when your 30 at least in my case I couldn’t take it. And if it’s done right it looks very natural. My husband had no idea I dyed my hair until I changed the color the first time.  

You're absolutely right, that when "done right", that it can look natural. Hehe

I'm only picking on people who go with green, blue, purple, red, or bleach their hair and/or a combination of multiple colors so much that all of their hair gets so damaged at an early age, that they get grey hair earlier than they're supposed to. Besides, if you ever got a lot of grey or silver going, you could make it work like certain actresses, like Helen Mirren.^^

She was so pretty in her youth, and before I saw old images of her, I thought she was really pretty for her age when I watched the first "Red" film.^^

At any rate, I've seen so many younger girls just destroy their hair through too much "processing" and it's all because they want to try different looks, color-wise. Some people don't always see it in themselves, that they're beautiful just the way they are. Things like tattoos, and piercings can take away from that beauty, as do less permanent things, like fake nails, and fake eyelashes, or makeup color schemes made popular by modern music idols. Don't even get me started on the clothing some people THINK they look good in. lol

☆☆☆Points at silly boys who think they can rock a fedora, or plus-sized girls in sausage skin or yoga pants☆☆☆

On 08/01/2018 at 5:10 AM, Shunaia said:

Basically, this person thinks they have some sort of authority in this place. And they don't like you commenting on a thread that hasn't been used since a few months (re-awakening the thread, or necro-ing as they call it). Ironically, while trying to police the place, their comment is equally useful as commenting "KOSLSLCJKSLWPPXKWNWNDKJXOALSPXLJWWNO". It's an absolutely worthless comment, wasting not only their time, but also the time of everybody reading it.

13 hours ago, Onbekend said:

Basically, this person thinks they have some sort of authority in this place. And they don't like you commenting on a thread that hasn't been used since a few months (re-awakening the thread, or necro-ing as they call it). Ironically, while trying to police the place, their comment is equally useful as commenting "KOSLSLCJKSLWPPXKWNWNDKJXOALSPXLJWWNO". It's an absolutely worthless comment, wasting not only their time, but also the time of everybody reading it.

I'm a little confused still. lol

Is it basically an OP of a thread not wanting someone to reply to a conversation that they consider to be over and done with? Like, they consider the matter closed or resolved or no longer worth talking about, but do not want others to re-awaken the topic? That's how it sounds to me, so far. Sorry, I'm not familiar with this term, but thanks for explaining it for me.^^;

42 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

I'm a little confused still. lol

Is it basically an OP of a thread not wanting someone to reply to a conversation that they consider to be over and done with? Like, they consider the matter closed or resolved or no longer worth talking about, but do not want others to re-awaken the topic? That's how it sounds to me, so far. Sorry, I'm not familiar with this term, but thanks for explaining it for me.^^;

Nah it's not the OP that said it. It's just some random that thinks they rule the forums or something. 

OMG, last anniversary NCSoft brought out Alice for free

my ponytail is a costume designed item from TW server

and TW has it for over 4 months now

y do i need to keep waiting for it ... it's like waiting for Royal Rebel once again D:

Wingsmite weapon skin is already in F3 ... y do i need to keep waiting for my ponytail

instead releasing ponytail, NCSoft put tiger set in RNG box ... when phoenix set was not in RNG box

keep it up with ur slow-poke attitude, NCSoft ... ugh

i almost had it with them!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived