Forums

Friend list and F10 problem

kymura

hi, i have some problem with my friend list, everytime i log in since the last patch i has not been able to look at my friends from F4 or been able to gift a outfit to my gf so i was wondering if that is going to be fixed on the next maintance?

Now when you say you're trying to gift your GF an outfit, are you trying to send it to her by mail or through the HMStore because the only outfits that can be sent through mail is pretty much the outfit for cats that have not already been used. Outfits bought from the HMStore and placed into your account cannot be given to anyone else besides your characters, outfits from dungeons cannot be sent to anyone besides the character you attained it from.

As for the friend list problem, yeah some people are having problems with that like at the moment I can see my friend's main is on but he's actually on his alt most of the time or he's offline (though that has always been a problem since I began playing.) I am truly unsure if that will ever be fixed, we will just have to see on Wednesday (9/20)/

• PhoenixMitra locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Archived