You Guys have screwed up this game so bad. ticket relation Request #14457848

Reiko

Jiwan Thursday at 20:48

this is what i have to face because you took so much and want to say "its the Development teams problem" you dont want to take accountablity for screwing this up and then you want to put the yura hair when i was saving points to get it on the F10 shop i am royaly mad and irriated because a few of my friends feel the same way.. put the old system back tweak it and improve that and bring the forgekeepers system back to get mats to repair hammers... it was easier but no you want to say its the Developement teams issues or want me to post it out on the damn forums you wont do it even if i put it on the forums.

Jiwan Thursday at 20:44

i can no longer farm to get forgekeeper hammers to repair my gear and dont you dare say its a DE issue this is an issue because news flash you keep making it even harder because you want a better pay out and money.

Jiwan Thursday at 22:04

i enjoy this game i do and i am, sorry for the attitude but i am tired of all these changes and you guys making it harder for someone like me to learn how to do this stuff.

I am starting to think these gms dont care or the Development team doesnt read these suggestions

GM Eca Yesterday at 19:19Hi there, 

I sincerely apologize for the delay of response due to the high volume of tickets.

I am saddened to hear that you were not happy with the new crafting system. I wish I could sort this out for you directly but I can only ask for your understanding that we do not have the control over this matter. 

The least thing I can do for you is to communicate this message to the Development Team. Moreover, if you strongly feel that the forgekeeper update needs to be revised, I encourage you to share your suggestions to our forum:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/

I'm sorry if we can only provide a limited solution. I appreciate your understanding. 

Sincerely,

GM Eca
NCSOFT Support Team

and my response out of anger is

Jiwan Today at 14:13

Same damn response ever single time

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived