I really need your help :/ New Player problem - Letter Quest

Kazuyuyukii

Heyo, I have 2lvl and I have problem with Chapter 7 in prologue. I need to read letter quest pressing ALT or J, but when I click Quest Journal->Quest letters I have "There is no letters to read" I don't have anything in inventory. I made new char 3times and same problem.

I really believe in you guys and I need your help so much :/

1. Did you Press J?
    1. If you did then I can't help you there since I never did that before, it never worked for me.
  2. Did you press ALT
    1. (I'm going to pretend or presume you don't know this) What they want you to do when you press ALT is to look at that long quest log you have on the right hand side of your screen under the Yellow arrow (or start, whichever icon that's yellow) and click the Letter Icon that say "Read the Letter". Holding the ALT button will allow your cursor to appear and not move your character around when you move the mouse.

Some other players have similar issues. They said they forgot to expand quest log on the right hand side so the quest wasn't showing.

In order to proceed, you must click on 'Next' from the quest log.  Like Kage said, it told you to hold alt to move your mouse around the game interface or simply press esc to move around the mouse on the interface.

You can't click complete quest from quest log by pressing J. I took some screenshots of how it should have look like...if you still don't see the quest on the 'In progress' tab log  then you should submit a ticket:

There are five screenshots in total : 1) Quest log. 2) The letter 3/4) I circled the arrows which you hold alt or press esc to click on the arrow to expand/collapse quest log  

Good luck.

Archived