My gaming experience since patch so far...

Valiant

Got to say this, I really love how they make things and take decision without thinking at all.

First of all, The queue on EU servers during peak time is crazy and hell crazy...like why you did make a damn server merge at first place ? because you thought dead servers can't make raids ? Welp you did give us a 12man raid now after like a month of that server merge so it useless otherwise you did merge server for other selfish reasons of your own.

Second thing, The stupid trove that you did launch that no one use and I mean it no one use it except the paying players because no one putting a damn ncoin no more in the currency exchange at all.

So it like a paying player trying their lovely rng luck while free players can't do shit, and if they did try their seasons reward ncoins on trove they almost get nothing because of stupid rng luck e.e

Anyhow, Keep the good work till you kill the game by your decisions that doesn't care about anything.

4 hours ago, Justgreencorn said:

Even on the NA servers they're so overloaded I just get through the purple dungeons without hopefully dcing too many times then I log out and play another game. It's really painful right now, trying to play with at least 50% more ms then I normally get.

Same here. Since the last update, I've been playing with at least 30-60% more latency than I'd normally get b4 the update.

13 hours ago, Gatorz22 said:

I cant take it anymore. I keep dcing. Im done fix this shit!!!

please there is a difference between DC'ing and crashing... it tiggers me more when someone calls client crash a dc and when you dc from server it's a crash for them -_-

9 hours ago, Jack Valent said:

Trove is money for them. That is the first intention.

Thanks for making small clan suffer on BT runs which was easier on 24man LOL.

8 cc bars on RIVEN HALL flying black chicken. I wonder if they have game tester for dungeons for trial patch hahahaha.

Still doesn't explain or give reason behind the lovely currency exchange been useless, if this game feature is going to be dead they just can delete it from game.

Cause like no one selling any ncoin no more :/ 

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Still doesn't explain or give reason behind the lovely currency exchange been useless, if this game feature is going to be dead they just can delete it from game.

Cause like no one selling any ncoin no more :/ 

The gold DOES sell but the sell rate is much slower. I recently sold in total 4500 gold in F9 so can't really say it's not working at all but it takes time and patience and also knowledge what kind of stacks u should put in there.

9 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

The gold DOES sell but the sell rate is much slower. I recently sold in total 4500 gold in F9 so can't really say it's not working at all but it takes time and patience and also knowledge what kind of stacks u should put in there.

I did try all change rate from 5 gold to 100 gold, nothing work for me :'D

Anyway you on NA maybe ? idk

9 hours ago, Fufia said:

Funny is take me +2min to get a PT for EC/DT and queue is 350+ EU serve

Just say wait for the gunner excitement to pass and ppl realize game and serve are much worse.

And BG/arena queue is dead compare to that queue we get to enter game , lol

Is it not normal to get each hour at least one disconnect? With or without server merge.
I don't know this game in any other way.

And on weekend, it's most bad. Fr,Sa,Su. freezes, lags, framedrops, slow motion play,...
Don't know, why they don't add more server at least on weekends, when a lot people are playing.

Well, since i play only 1 hour a day since months, i don't particularly care.

But i saw, 12man MSP is bad too. To quick full, then half of them standing afk in the middle, some at dino and of course, no one is going to the blue mushrooms. They need change this back to 24man.

Trove is bad like always. Only Trash. And this time, prices on F5 market are not cheaper either. But because only a few player buy a lot keys and give them money, ncsoft will never stop doing Trove.

F9 Gold selling? Since weeks not possible. And i tried everything: 200-1000. Nothing sold. Also, you can buy gold now at F10 daily specials. A chest with 50,100,500 gold. Why should someone buy 100 gold for 300 ncoins, when he can get this chest for 180 ncoins? Just give up on it. Nobody buys Gold. Maybe when you sell 3000 at once. Have fun with farming it. Only option left is, buying the expensive items from F5.

Most importantly is the 12-raid change everything. NA and EU server are new servers, players need more time for growth their gear and smooth their teamwork. But YOU guys just launch 12-raid after we get new 24-raid. Do you know how bad it is? We only have to train two tanks in the past, but now we have to train four tanks now. Due to this problem, my small guild just split in 2, thx for that patch, I'm very sure you guys will only care about money, not player gaming experience. But I also believe that becomes a common phenomenon in NA. 

6 hours ago, Zini said:

Is it not normal to get each hour at least one disconnect? With or without server merge.

And on weekend, it's most bad. Fr,Sa,Su. freezes, lags, framedrops, slow motion play,...
Don't know, why they don't add more server at least on weekends, when a lot people are playing.

But i saw, 12man MSP is bad too. To quick full, then half of them standing afk in the middle, some at dino and of course, no one is going to the blue mushrooms. They need change this back to 24man.

Trove is bad like always. Only Trash. And this time, prices on F5 market are not cheaper either. But because only a few player buy a lot keys and give them money, ncsoft will never stop doing Trove.

F9 Gold selling? Since weeks not possible. And i tried everything: 200-1000. Nothing sold. Also, you can buy gold now at F10 daily specials. A chest with 50,100,500 gold. Why should someone buy 100 gold for 300 ncoins, when he can get this chest for 180 ncoins? Just give up on it. Nobody buys Gold. Maybe when you sell 3000 at once. Have fun with farming it. Only option left is, buying the expensive items from F5.

I buy gold almost daily from F9.

11 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I buy gold almost daily from F9.

Are you on NA?

Cause EU currency seem like it not moving at all, or maybe you in EU and you the only player who buy gold.

17 hours ago, Zini said:

Yah same, EU f9 is not giving anything useful no more

On 18.9.2017 at 5:21 AM, Valiant said:

I did try all change rate from 5 gold to 100 gold, nothing work for me :'D

Anyway you on NA maybe ? idk

EU, just like you. I have noticed that 200 gold and up usually sells better. I sold mine at 500 gold stacks and clan mate 1000 gold stacks.

Worst patch ever ,performance bad ,skills not working ,full of bugs .If this continues and the performance continues to be bad ,not worth the time to play anymore or to invest here.They should separate BG's on categories ,since the big whales are this big that with 2 WL's they ca wipe entire party.Lagfest everyhere ,que times EVEN if im premium from start..This is beyond acceptable.FIX your game .

Archived