64 Bit Client Performance Problem

Poo Stainz

I have major FPS issues while running the 64 bit client running all settings at 3 with 35 fps on a i7 4790k, gtx 970, and 16gb of ram. I switched over to the 32 bit client and I maxed the settings out with the fps sitting at 120 almost always and load times are faster. Does anyone know as to what is going on?

Any help would be appreciated!

I didn't try 32-bit version, but I have low fps too. And it dropped recently: I had GTX 660Ti and i5 4430 and my fps was usually 40-60 out of combat, somewhat less in combat and ~17 in 24-man (Ctrl+F helped with it). Recently I changed my GPU to GTX 1050Ti and today I noticed that I now have 13-17fps in shattered masts, even out of combat. The same fps in 24-man and Ctrl+F doesn't improve it much. That's weird.

On 9/16/2017 at 1:59 PM, Gennady said:

I didn't try 32-bit version, but I have low fps too. And it dropped recently: I had GTX 660Ti and i5 4430 and my fps was usually 40-60 out of combat, somewhat less in combat and ~17 in 24-man (Ctrl+F helped with it). Recently I changed my GPU to GTX 1050Ti and today I noticed that I now have 13-17fps in shattered masts, even out of combat. The same fps in 24-man and Ctrl+F doesn't improve it much. That's weird.

yeah might wanna try the 32 bit client, also if you have that card go into geforce experience an make sure your drivers are up to date, and if they are then reinstall them to be sure, also go into your nvidia control panel and go to manage 3d settings an add bns client (theres a video for which settings to change) and then also put your power plan for bns to high performance, after that is done if the 64 bit client doesn't work try 32 because for me it runs how it should and it also runs faster and loads faster for some reason

so to be able to uncheck the 32 bit box we have to change our 3D settig in our control panel, but where should I press to view my 3D setting, I have a windows 8 (64 bit) OS with core i3 processor ad lots of space. In the task manger its says the launcher is (32) bit?

Archived