Seraph Vs Baleful?

Evict

Generally speaking, Baleful is more favorable towards casual players that perhaps want to use their Deadlock shield more often (since baleful will reset that very often), as well as their potions. On the other hand, getting Seraph to at least stage 7 will invariably lead to significantly more DPS over time compared to an equal Baleful, since Moonshine/Firefall are integral to a gunner's damage rotation. It's worth mentioning that although Baleful also allows slightly more usage out of Scorched Earth, the damage increase off of that alone is probably less substantial than the increased usage of Moonshine/Firefall. 

In short, go Baleful if you want more shields/healing or Seraph if you want more damage. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4l8idl/seraph_legendary_is_trash/

Most find the way the resets trigger to be more beneficial. I dislike the taking hits to trigger stacks concept. 
What I've been hearing most is Fire builds seem to enjoy Seraph but i feel like both lean to Baleful but more so with shadow because of things like Lightspeed.

Alot of people say baleful since in both fire and shadow baleful gives more danage to right click (Which is like your main damage source and psuedo healing) sereaph provides cooldown reduction for the heavy burst skills (firefall/moonlight) tbh its up to you but im going bale for the rmb damage increase o.o

Archived