Viridian Coast Sentinal coast crashing game

892228_1452550581

Just got to here from the story, last area of viridian coast before you head of to cinderlands. Game freezes randomly every few minutes when playing or windwalking and crashes with a message. Had no other crashes at any other time when leveling up 'til now. Afk-ing doing nothing, game doesn't crash, makes no sense whatsoever. Even when playing on my main, doing dungeons and stuff, I never had this error since patch. Somethings up with sentinel cost and songshul isle sine looking around the forums Some were also having repeated annoying crashes at songshul isle.

4gQuvu3.png

Am in Yehara's oasis now and CTD once again...no data.  Seems random, I played for quite a while and then poof.  I hadn't been playing in a while and then this past month I decided to jump back in.  I deleted my old Characters and started fresh with a Soul Fighter and a Summoner...no problems playing.  Then we got the Gunslinger update and now I'm having CTD's when leveling my gunslinger.  I was standing in front of that portal next to Yehara's inn when it crashed, if that's any help...(shrugs) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived