Login queues in a game released almost 2 years ago?rly?

Jozerra

So I understand that we have to wait endless queues when a mmorpg comes out,that's the way of life,always been like that,but waiting in a game that almost have 2 years??This is the first time it happens to me with a mmorpg,I returned to give a try the maestro class and when I login I see the magic window saying "you are in the .... place ....,So the litle hype i had to play this game again went down,coz for when i can play,i have to go to work coz i have a life,so in 2 days 0 playtime.At least didn't spend a single euro on this game so I have no right to whine :P

Really... I was in a pt with someone I just met, having a blast leveling our gunners up and duo'ing the narrows, when suddenly he gets dc'ed and doesn't come back. Was wondering why. 'Til I crashed as well that is and found out that there is a cricketing queue! For real??

Well RIP, it's not like I wanted to have fun or something... ; - ;

You guys are trying to log in at a peak time the day after a major update right after server consolidation and probably onto the most populated server (Yura was crowded when I made my gunner almost minutes after the server went live again)

It's a huge hype and a shit ton of people are trying to log in at once. Give it a few days the the que will vanish if not try logging in during non peak hours until the hype dies down. 

9 minutes ago, Pellicaan said:

Never had ques in BnS. Never had DC. I understand it's normal around now but honestly, waiting for 15 minutes to log in and after half an hour you get dced only to have to wait another 20 minutes to get back in does kinda break my motivation to play.

Are all of you guys EU? Cause i've been logging in and out of BnS all day and I literally just logged in on a non premium account and there were no ques at all.. i'm on NA. 

48 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Are all of you guys EU? Cause i've been logging in and out of BnS all day and I literally just logged in on a non premium account and there were no ques at all.. i'm on NA. 

NA prime time for queues wont start until about 5-6 pm EST and on ward late into our night :)

highest ive seen so far is 150 so not to bad though for zulia

I normally get in real fast but now with the latest server merge I have to wait. Not very fun when I get off work and then go to play and have a que that will put me in the game at time to go back to work. The server merge was not very great for sure. I understand that the population went down, but common it could not have been so much that NC Soft ahd to merge all of us into one server creating all sorts of problems.

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Yup. 650+ Queue in Jinsoyun server.

Anyway, don't take me too seriously here, I was just whining a bit while waiting to get back in. And mostly bc of the dc, like Pellicaan said.

2 hours ago, XO said:

It's almost like people were waiting for gunner or something~

You nailed it, thats the problem, the quantity of people doesnt match the capacity of the 3 merged servers, cuz the old servers were made to house the whole EU but russians in it.

Tried to access one of my other accounts just now, 308 in the queue!!!

NCSoft, This is pathetic!!! you say you are reducing servers as some are deserted, now people have to join queues this long just to play in the first place!!!

not impressed!!!

Archived