Is anyone ever going to fix this?

Shadzar

i ahve been asking since the Gem Hammer Incident of 2016 what is going to be done to fix this.

I have asked mutiple times since, how does people that got left behind when the cap was raised form Level 45 supposed to progress.

I can find ZERO information on how to progress at this point, and refuse to accept the answer "Delete your character and start over" that some have given me.

So what exactly, exact item names, and where to find them, or put the correc thigns in my account for free since you screwed up the evolution paths so i can progress. Without gear, i can't get any farther, and my gear won't upgrade and I have no idea where to begin.

A Year is MORE than enough time for you people to figure out you rushed things and Jonathan Line though everyone played at his speed and should have everything upgraded by the time the next patch came out. I don't know why I bother coming back every few months when I can't play, there is no help guide anywhere to be found to solve this problem with equipment for those that got left behind when there was 400 servers and some were just full of jerks that didn't help other people...

tumblr_ow9s48lA201r7cz9no1_540.jpg

now tell me how do i upgrade something that doesn't let you upgrade it? Or what else am i supposed to do since you removed and have NO clear instructions for what you are suppsoed to do NOW?

Im not sure about this item, but most upgrade locked items can be destroyed to get good reward like similar stat weapon, mats, and gold, which allow you to upgrade fast. Lets add you can just get new items (eather way you still need to change them sooner or later so...). I dont wanna be like this jerks you talking about, but i talk from my expirance.

The Hongmoon Gear is old stuff now.
You can't upgrade hongmoon earrings, rings, or necklace, since they were remove from upgrade path, u can still upgrade your bracelet and belt (most of ppl do that to farm Legendary Jewel), u need to use Pinnacle Accs get them from Frozen Fang, Shattered, Sogun's Lament,  until u get Elemental Accs from Skybreak Spire

also try your best to get Legendary Accs, from EC, DT, NF, NS

Why you calling for mods when they only search around the forums? (and ban people for reasons worse than the lies about No man skies)

You really don't know where to get that upgrade from? You even hover your mouse over that icon to find where to get it? I upgrade that earring last week with 0 problems whatsoever I don't see how you don't know where to get it. My next upgrades are in mushin tower.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:54 AM, KazutoscracH said:

The Hongmoon Gear is old stuff now.
You can't upgrade hongmoon earrings, rings, or necklace, since they were remove from upgrade path, u can still upgrade your bracelet and belt (most of ppl do that to farm Legendary Jewel), u need to use Pinnacle Accs get them from Frozen Fang, Shattered, Sogun's Lament,  until u get Elemental Accs from Skybreak Spire

also try your best to get Legendary Accs, from EC, DT, NF, NS

thank you! for months people been telling me to get Sterling and i already passed that part of the story line where it is given now. i doubt i will be able to progress with under 50 level gear to be able to get anything form Frozen fang etc. but NOW i know where to go.

• Cyan changed the title to Is anyone ever going to fix this?

Not sure where you are in the story, but with the recent patch they changed the weapon path again, Evolving weapon starts at legendary now. If you're already past Act 7, you can buy the "Unrefined Scaleburn weapon" for 5 Naryu Tablets in Grand Harvest Square from the naryu coin merchant. If you don't have any Tablets, you'll get some from the "Jyansei's Jackpot" event item that's free from the cash shop. The story quest should have also given you some tablets. The scaleburn weapon has the same stats as the old "True Ivorymoon stage 10 weapon" and it evolves directly into legendary. However, if you still have an old hongmoon weapon. you should of been able to salvage it long ago for a better weapon. If you still have an Ivorymoon weapon, you might be able to salavge it. I know you can salvage a True Ivorymoon weapon and it'd give you the scaleburn weapon plus a chest of materials. Scaleburn only has 2 gem sockets and legendary has between 3-6 sockets, so don't be surprised if you can't use 6 gems right away.

Accessory wise, you'll be able to buy the Ivorymoon accessories from the same merchant in Grand Harvest Square, if you had the old accessories from the silverfrost story, it would of automatically been changed to ivorymoon. They're not great, but it's something to work with compared to Awakened Siren stuff. Current treasure trove will sometimes give you lucent/pinnacle accessories to buy. If you aren't feeling up to dungeons, you can try to get it from there.

Not sure if they've changed anything but if you do the whole story you'll get plenty of materials to upgrade into legendary weapon, a few gems, a moonwater soul and pet aura. The earlier purple dungeons of silverfrost should also be easier now from what I've heard and if you've applied your hongmoon stat points, you'll have far more attack power then what's needed.

Archived