LVL 57 BOSS PURPLE DG THIS PATCH

karriesmatic

this patch brought us the 12 man raids, which in KR came after level 55 update, so as a result ALL level 50 dungeons are now scaled up to level 55...so alot of the bosses are like level 56-58 but we are still level 50 which means we do less damage and need a ton more accuracy to hit these bosses consistently.... basically everything got increased to level 55 except the players. u need something in the ballpark of 140% accuracy to not miss in VT atm

This is obviously issue that we got lvl55 boss stats without actually getting lvl 55, which will make raiding (VT) like impossible to do.

Whats worrying is that this is not listed in known issues list.

Can someone from staff take a look into this and list it as issue so we get fix asap?

23 minutes ago, Bl4de said:

This is obviously issue that we got lvl55 boss stats without actually getting lvl 55, which will make raiding (VT) like impossible to do.

Whats worrying is that this is not listed in known issues list.

Can someone from staff take a look into this and list it as issue so we get fix asap?

They already know and as they dev team said it was intended.. nice one dev team.. nice screw up. 

I only did EC last night big six wise and couldn't really tell since people suddenly seemed unable to remember basic mechanics but also how to talk. But shattered was actually difficult to two man which for a 950 raven summoner and a 880 lightening sin shouldn't be any issue at all. but that fat ass boss that jumps constantly would hit me and talk half my HP off. 

11 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

I only did EC last night big six wise and couldn't really tell since people suddenly seemed unable to remember basic mechanics but also how to talk

yeah I guess like me you were playing with bots or talking to zombies.

Then I should just wait for level 55 patch to do again cancer dungeons.

5 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

yeah I guess like me you were playing with bots or talking to zombies.

Then I should just wait for level 55 patch to do again cancer dungeons.

It was a shit ton of zombies last night.. I only ran EC and tower of memory with other players (rest me and my clanny duo'd) no one talked and everyone was in stupid mode mechanic wise. "oh let me just dps this monster in TOM down with normal attacks! i'm doing 40k a hit!" okay great.. mob still isn't dying and you still have to kill the shield.. but nope lets all focus on the boss only and leave poho there on the ground in a shield. 

Pve boys be like : *cry* Now I have to use my brain and do mechs *cry* I can't faceroll dung anymore...

Oh wait, theres is trove, let's whale more so we don't have to use our little brain ! *sob*

Ok now enough with the little trolling.

This is just a another proof of a lack of communication between the devs & the western structure, and between us...

Another proof that we have no power at all. Which is funny when u se all those nobrain people asking for lyn or gon gunner without realizing their suggestions will never be taken into account.

People you are so dense to noticed, dont you, gunner clases came after level 55 content, why they hell you think bosses has that level because was intended even it explain the buff we have from this patch is to compensate the dificulty increased in these dungeons, most here were crying for gunner now you have it with the stuff, it brings, hope you people deal with it now

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

They already know and as they dev team said it was intended.. nice one dev team.. nice screw up. 

I only did EC last night big six wise and couldn't really tell since people suddenly seemed unable to remember basic mechanics but also how to talk. But shattered was actually difficult to two man which for a 950 raven summoner and a 880 lightening sin shouldn't be any issue at all. but that fat ass boss that jumps constantly would hit me and talk half my HP off. 

There's no way this was intended if they ACTUALLY tested this out. The real impact happens in raid, as the difficulty is exponentially higher than a normal dungeon. I think the devs are, either not understanding Jonathan's question. Either that, or they are simply being asses about it. And considering all the money people spent on trove, they better fix this shit soon. This was a great chance for them to save this game, and they once again, screwed it royally. 

10 minutes ago, Basuta said:

There's no way this was intended if they ACTUALLY tested this out. The real impact happens in raid, as the difficulty is exponentially higher than a normal dungeon. I think the devs are, either not understanding Jonathan's question. Either that, or they are simply being asses about it. And considering all the money people spent on trove, they better fix this shit soon. This was a great chance for them to save this game, and they once again, screwed it royally. 

Testers in BNS team ? Hahaha if there were any we wouldn't have bugs like items who don't stack in inventory, warlock thrall that make the team stay in combat forever or the drop rates that favor daggers weapon in bid and chests.

11 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Testers in BNS team ? Hahaha if there were any we wouldn't have bugs like items who don't stack in inventory, warlock thrall that make the team stay in combat forever or the drop rates that favor daggers weapon in bid and chests.

I miss the days when Ncsoft did PTS runs prior to a major update. Lineage 2 before it went FTP used to run private test servers that players could sign up and download a month of so prior to the release date and they were the ones that went through and found the bugs in the new patch before it was implemented. I can still remember running around when the released the Kamael PTS.. we found so many bugs and most were taken care of before it went live. 

Once Ncsoft went FTP the PTS runs stopped and now every update is buggy as shit and broken. 

*whisper* Hey you! Pshhht yes you guys come closer !

You want to know a little secret ? yes ?

- They don't play at their own game, they just distribute it.

Another obvious one ?

- Devs are only in korea and they are the ones deciding on everything here.

So if you think your little lyn/gon gunner suggestions is gonna be part of their important & rare reunions, you have more chances winning at euromillions.

Last one ? oh u greedy ma boys. okay listen :

Since they just distribute the game, they don't invest in devs, or game masters or such cuz it cost a lot of money. As long as we haven't catch up to korea why waste money on debugging contents that will be replaced every 3 to 4 months when korea can give you the next corrected thingy for 0 dollars ?

Now ma little clever boys I have one question for you.

Where do you think the enormous amount of trove money goes ? :giggle:

be quiet & keep troving m'kay ?

1 hour ago, Riss77 said:

And thats why I said IF they ACTUALLY. It implies they don't, learn to read @Riss77

All I know is that something bad is going to hit the fan when all the happily unaware people leveling up a gunner have to face, not even the raids, but the open world grinding areas and the big purple dungeons. Jonathan better talks to the devs again and finds a solution...

Another screw up after patch on NCWest part. What they should've done is release level 55 patch first before gunner. But no, people are too hyped about gunner being released in other regions. So why would they release gunner so early? mhm... business. When you look at it from a business or a game company perspective profit comes first. So what's a great way to gain maximum profit? By releasing gunner when trove comes around, genius! But hey, who can say no to trove and gunner being release? 

Trove and gunner were a way to distract the masses from the problems in game. While players are prancing and skipping about in troverland, NCWest didn't think we wouldn't know about it. Bruh, we play the game, do you? If we have gotten the level 55 patch this wouldn't arise. This problem affects the majority of players. Fix your **** no bullcrap excuses or give us level 55 patch next content release after the event.

Archived