So ! What do you think about the gunner guys ?

Hiendral

Mh...A lot of different opinions...

I dunno if I should try...

I have been playing summ since 1year ~ just because I didn't know what class I should main... I still don't know xD

I'm sure that I don't want to main Lyn.

Wanna play Yun or Jin male.

I wanted to be a Yun WL... but it's only a dream xD

What do you think I should main ?

Yun Gunner ..?

SF ?

I really pvp alot...

ANimations are really important too and I like to make big damages..

Much like I experienced with "gunner" classes in previous mmo's such as Aion, Tera, etc...once the newness and novelty wore off, I found myself bored and underwhelmed.

Fact is, I'd rolled every class to 50 in this game prior to Gunslingers...and no new class can make that singular path'd experience seem new and exciting at this point.

But it was fun for the couple or so days it lasted.

Personally I've been loving the class and may even make it my main. The pvp is fun though difficult at times but I've managed to reach 1700+ rating(1v1). I feel like this class doesn't hard counter any class except maybe sum since you can literally kill the cat within secs if they aren't paying attention to it or not good at controlling it. Otherwise it's a 50/50 or the classes hard counter you. The thing I dislike is that they only have one escape and their Z is useless in pvp(1v1) even though they could've easily made it useful by having it reset their tab or their resist skill. Q skill is also useless since every class can just air you except against kfm, I'm guessing they can't do aerial when you're using it because they never have when I used it but even against them it's useless since they will just counter the attacks or use ice guard. Which makes Q another useless skill for pvp. Also what I really dislike is that the class doesn't have many penetration skills. Besides from all of that, who knows maybe the class will receive a buff in the future for pvp, I remember when warlock used to be a low tier pvp class and now it's one of the best. However, this class is very good for pve and it's the #1 top dps in Korea right now.

Archived