So ! What do you think about the gunner guys ?

Hiendral

Its like an American moving to England and crossing the road, I keep pressing LMB instead of RMB to shoot and get myself killed sometimes because of it, especially when you have played the Summoner class for so long. @.@

I'm unsure if I want to make it my main since I'm stil trying to get use to reloading my gun after each kill or keeping the gage up while I'm fighting a boss by myself then there's the hooks and the airhook and wooo nelly, it's still too early for me give you an honest opinion but it truly is like an american moving to England and driving their car or crossing the road. That's my opinion of it for now, not very helpful, sorry >.< (also no offense EU, dont kill me! -ducks for cover-)

It's fun class to play overall!

11 minutes ago, Kage Shadisha said:

Its like an American moving to England and crossing the road, I keep pressing LMB instead of RMB to shoot and get myself killed sometimes because of it, especially when you have played the Summoner class for so long. @.@

I'm unsure if I want to make it my main since I'm stil trying to get use to reloading my gun after each kill or keeping the gage up while I'm fighting a boss by myself then there's the hooks and the airhook and wooo nelly, it's still too early for me give you an honest opinion but it truly is like an american moving to England and driving their car or crossing the road. That's my opinion of it for now, not very helpful, sorry >.< (also no offense EU, dont kill me! -ducks for cover-)

It's fun class to play overall!

Easy to change lmb with rmb just go to Key bindings - Mouse settings -and just change left and right click actions

Seems 'aight.

I'm not wowed by it so far, though not too deep into it yet.

Also, that 50% exp boost messes things up too... Doing storyline only but still massively overleveled so it's basically just walk through quests holding RMB and occasionally pressing F...

Maining it? Probably not. I seem to have a type... In Tera I mained Elin Warrior, here I'm maining Lyn BD. Apparently I like cute loli's with swords.

Maybe if Lyn Gunslinger was a thing... Who knows.

Cause im transitioning from a soul fighter to Gunner ,lmb is easy to remember but im so used to rarely to never using rmb that i forget to reload, also iframeing and dodging is another thing i need to get used to besides that its pretty ez

1 hour ago, Irisdina said:

It can be rly nice class for alt character or even main, BUT its deffinitly too OP, and from what i talk in game im not onyly person which think this way.

But it's also the worst class for pvp (worst than soulfighter from what I heard) so I guess it balances out in the end lol

lel i like that the class is a not so OP in PvP, the gunner just becomes OP to you if your just standing there making them pump holes in your char with their burst bullets XD

anyways i'm in love with this class, i'm gonna main the heck out of it XD

Totally love it from playstyle to animations. Seems really good for arena too but might be too early to say yet as most people probably have no clue what they are doing below 1500 score. As neither do I as I didn't utilize Q or had Z even unlocked yet and kept messing rotations, but still I won 4 of 6 matches I played. Overall I have more fun than on assassin or warlock.

Coming from playing a lock LMB is kinda okay for focus recovery... althou im used to spamming left click so that right now is screwing with my head... but taking down pinchy and the giganura before the cave of mastery without much damage taken was super satisfying...sure im hella over leveled...but ill be damned if i aint having fun haha

Gunslinger worst in pvp? Is this joke? If you known at least a little what your doing instead staying in one place and waiting till enemy come to you you just rekt him. This class have so insine dmg, its mobile as hell, counter (range class with this mobility with counter O.O), and whats more it have 5 sec immunity where he can still run and attack you. Oh lets add Gunslinger can hide weapon almost instanlty when other class need to wait someting like 3+ sec without attacking/being attacked. As Gunslinger you need to just LMB+shift and your free to fast run, glide, etc. (not like you need it), when enemy still move slow. Oh i almost forgot: You dont even need to breake your block/parry, etc. He just use that high place skill, and shoot you from above (1-2 shoots from him is rly BIG dmg). This class MUST get nerf fast, becouse as for now its totally boring not fun and broken as hell.

Archived