New pet Upgrade path?

Restoc

So I see that pet enhancement stones have been made null and void however the only option to upgrade my awakend pet aura is with 5 pet enhancement stones. I've been told to start using the pet pods I need to "evolve" my pet and this post is asking how to do that when I can no longer make these stones.

dC3a_7KorZX1srC9LERYkTuZx84PptQx2yskeOgO

u have to switch ur pet aura to the new pet system path in order to upgrade it, this path uses pet pods. click on ur pet aura and manage equipment should see the option to switch to the new path for some soulstone cystals and couple other mats

10 hours ago, Munen said:

u have to switch ur pet aura to the new pet system path in order to upgrade it, this path uses pet pods. click on ur pet aura and manage equipment should see the option to switch to the new path for some soulstone cystals and couple other mats

to clarify the image attached is a screen shot of what I see when I click manage equipment on pet. I will attempt to set the path as you have suggested.

2 hours ago, Restoc said:

to clarify the image attached is a screen shot of what I see when I click manage equipment on pet. I will attempt to set the path as you have suggested.

Still unable to locate this "button". Again I have an awakened infernal pet- stage 1. I am unable to upgrade or change the material to something other than the no longer craftable pet transmutation stones.

I had a L10 pet aura that I built a while back.

I removed it from in-use into my inventory.

I then clicked on the "manage" thing and got the screen to mutate it into a hongmoon pet aura level 5

it was like 3 naryu tablets and 10 soulstones and 5gold or something close.

It mutated into a half fly half human...no wait, that was a movie..sry....it mutated into the L5 hongmoon pet aura.

The new level 5 has slightly higher stats (maybe 5%) than my old L10, so no crying here.

also, the upgrade to the level 6 is just 1 pod, vs who knows how many it took to even get to L10 in the old pet aura progression, so that is like old L11 and hella cheap vs what that would have been.

Another thought:

is the awakened infernal pet the one you get from the story? I can't remember, but that one cant be upgraded. 

you buy those 3 sword pieces for 60-80 gold to build the upgrade-able pet aura

well, you USED to do that. punt regarding me knowing how any of that works until I look into it, except I did it already so probly won't ...

Archived