Cant buy Slot Voucher

Ilka

Additional Slot Voucher is in my Received Items but when I go to the Character Lobby I'm unable to add an other slot. I just see a white 1 in an orange spot, but the button is grayed out. I can't press it! Can you tell me why?

I have only 5 characters.

Similar problem here, got the satchel and received the slot voucher, but cant use it in my character selection screen. Icon is grayed out with a little orange 1 showing underneath. I currently got 9 characters so its almost as if the 10th slot isn't allowed.

43 minutes ago, Damira said:

Similar problem here, got the satchel and received the slot voucher, but cant use it in my character selection screen. Icon is grayed out with a little orange 1 showing underneath. I currently got 9 characters so its almost as if the 10th slot isn't allowed.

Yeah, also have 9 chars, can't unlock last spot.

I have same problem. I spent 400 hm coins at first and tried relog and then it appeared. After that it somehow did not work and tried relog again. Now it disappeared and it say I dont have voucher either. I dont know what is going on. Only what I know my 400 hmcoins have been wasted. 

Edit: Just restart the game and now I managed add slot this time.

Archived