No free character slot

bruntd

Yup me too. They said log in on launch day to get a free char slot and some other stuff and have at least 1 char over level 10, but noting. Leave it to Ncsoft to make this ludicrously complicated.  Now I have to delete one of my chars to make the new class.

2 minutes ago, Hiromacu said:

I'm unable to get the free stuffs! I registered in time but now after the maintenance I can't apply the "Gunslinger's Satchel code". There are no unused serial codes on Blade & soul!!!

You get automatically sent to Recieved Box if you Pressed Register in Website. but atm there is bug. Recieved Box is not displaying.

4 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

You get automatically sent to Recieved Box if you Pressed Register in Website. but atm there is bug. Recieved Box is not displaying.

If it is true what you say, why are they posted this?

To claim your Gunslinger's Satchel:

Go to the "Apply a Code" section and select the Blade & Soul game tab.

Click "Apply" on the Gunslinger's Satchel code.

1 minute ago, Hiromacu said:

If it is true what you say, why are they posted this?

To claim your Gunslinger's Satchel:

Go to the "Apply a Code" section and select the Blade & Soul game tab.

Click "Apply" on the Gunslinger's Satchel code.

Try do Re-log back and forth, Received Item box will appear. but still unable to Receive the items because of message ''Failed To Receive item'', I never applied any codes. anywhere. and it's already in my Received Box. On Stream They also said, if you pressed register. you only need to login and you receive them, Just check stream you'll see ^^

Just now, FrozenB said:

As expected, there are always new bugs in the game whenever there are big patches like this. Oh well, have to wait another week for them to fix SOME of these bugs.

and wait 1 week to create a char??? i'm not going to delete a char to make a gunner... I got 1 from each class and all lv 50. 

4 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Some mailbox items may be taking longer to show up, give it time they will appear. As SayhaSeer stated, relogging can help.

Also, Dawn of Khanda vihar as a lot of people talking in faction chat, apparently, you get no bells from it. 

Did anyone else tried it? maybe can confirm? or I should Risk it for the biscuit :D

3 minutes ago, csisy said:

I don't have any code in the account page. Yes, I have registered. :)

BnS team?

Dont w8 for code in page, just check You mail ing (there You should get it)

Tip*
Check it on your char with highest HM, if dont got any item - relog, dont see any item in mail - relog,  cant use item - relog

1 minute ago, Sality said:

Dont w8 for code in page, just check You mail ing (there You should get it)

Tip*
Check it on your char with highest HM, if dont got any item - relog, dont see any item in mail - relog,  cant use item - relog

Thanks.

Sounds like a plan. A dirty plan. But still a plan. :D

Archived