Gunslinger Satchel = bugged/MISSING items...?

Shunaia

14 minutes ago, Cyan said:

You do not need to apply a code to your account, the Satchel will show in your received items mail. 

You do not have the items at all? The mail may be loading slowly so if it does not show up for you soon, please let us know.

same here i clicked the reg button for the event i logged in too the game still no rewards ingame

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT
1 minute ago, Remokirr said:

same here i clicked the reg button for the event i logged in too the game still no rewards ingame

Many players are experiencing their mail items not loading and slowly loading in the game. Please check your mail again in a few moments.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Many players are experiencing their mail items not loading and slowly loading in the game. Please check your mail again in a few moments.

il wait but it still says 4 the item bag and there is no satchel for the event so wtf is going on

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

That would be valid if its not been an hour since the startup of the servers. there is a bug and you need to get on it i had 8 pages of items in recieved mail part from the daily dash and store.

Now i have only 8 items nothing else.

• NCSOFT
1 minute ago, Sakiko said:

That would be valid if its not been an hour since the startup of the servers. there is a bug and you need to get on it i had 8 pages of items in recieved mail part from the daily dash and store.

Now i have only 8 items nothing else.

Right. It has been approximately an hour since the servers came online and there is a lot of mail that still needs to be delivered-- whether it is the satchels, everybody's missing saved mail items, or new items. We are monitoring the issue and have gotten reports that mail has been restored.

4 minutes ago, Hime said:

Right. It has been approximately an hour since the servers came online and there is a lot of mail that still needs to be delivered-- whether it is the satchels, everybody's missing saved mail items, or new items. We are monitoring the issue and have gotten reports that mail has been restored.

Then do a Donald Trump and fire that guy he is a bad dude.

Still missing items here and relogging again lets see

Should point out lots still complaining on the eu servers

8 minutes ago, Hime said:

Ok log in had no items then as i took first screen shot loaded opened one item did the next and got this

Please fire that dude and get it fixed

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

It is the server problems. That's the result of merging the servers. Obviously, the servers can't handle the massive data transfer at once.

Agree they should of WAITED to merge the servers after the gunner release as that was 10000% likely to attract old players and last time i logged in was nearly 400 non premium people in queue

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

It is the server problems. That's the result of merging the servers. Obviously, the servers can't handle the massive data transfer at once.

It's odd how many other MMOs tend to handle it quite well. Why is it that Blade & Soul always has to be held to a lower standard. FF14 has larger single servers than what our merge gave us, yet they don't have these massive issues.

Just now, Sakiko said:

Agree they should of WAITED to merge the servers after the gunner release as that was 10000% likely to attract old players and last time i logged in was nearly 400 non premium people in queue

um....I am wondering if I can log in when I go back home in couple hours later. haha...this game officially becomes Pay to play now because you can't log in without premium. hahaha...

1 minute ago, Rave said:

It's odd how many other MMOs tend to handle it quite well. Why is it that Blade & Soul always has to be held to a lower standard. FF14 has larger single servers than what our merge gave us, yet they don't have these massive issues.

Who knows? maybe people don't pay enough to support this game so that they have to cut/merge servers every now and then?

Still missing 2 special EXP charms (had 5, was able to "open" 4, but 2 of those opened disappeared into the void.
Missing 6 Trove expansion slots. Same deal. Was able to "open" but disappeared into the void.

Missing The jackpot thing. Also, able to "open" but disappeared into the void.

Also love the boss changes. Was great to try and solo dungeons, especially with the buff, and be confronted with a lvl 55 Zakhan with a way shorter timer.

3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Who knows? maybe people don't pay enough to support this game so that they have to cut/merge servers every now and then?

So they want us force to p2p ? Still cant log in cuz of Que, If they want me to pay for log in they just should meake this game p2p not f2p

4 minutes ago, Sality said:

So they want us force to p2p ? Still cant log in cuz of Que, If they want me to pay for log in they just should meake this game p2p not f2p

ya, it is fked up. Today is my BT raid too. I may not be able to attend the raid tonight. So sad. 

so i logged in on my character mail just loaded in a couple of minutes

i saw the gunslinger satchel i pressed unpack but then no items and no satchel anymore

relogged a couple of times tried different characters waited on all for the stuff toload in

but still no items from the satchel.

3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

ya, it is fked up. Today is my BT raid too. I may not be able to attend the raid tonight. So sad. 

Don't worry about that. Apparently the raid bosses are level 57 now. They messed up the enemy levels with the 55 patch that we didn't get.

See also the Zakhan pic above. I'm the one who made it.

1 minute ago, EvaLynBoder said:

Don't worry about that. Apparently the raid bosses are level 57 now. They messed up the enemy levels with the 55 patch that we didn't get.

See also the Zakhan pic above. I'm the one who made it.

Um....is it just a localization error on the level? Did the boss hp and attack damage also increase with new level?

Archived