Forums

Gunslinger Satchel = bugged/MISSING items...?

I hopped onto BNS sometime between 23:00-23:30 EST to do my remaining Daily Dash spins and take care of a few other things like PVP and unfinished DC, etc..

I saw that my reward box still had stuff in it, so I went in to claim it all, the way I usually do - spam the enter key while right clicking everything in it.

One thing has been constant in that box for over a year now, being that I have an extra character slot "ticket" in there that I can neither claim, nor delete, nor sell, nor discard, because it's an item that can only be redeemed at the character select screen AND because I already have the CURRENT maximum NINE character slots.

Anyway, that's a separate issue that I've been messaging support for with NO solution offered at all, so far.

The issue now is this: When I was spamming through my usual "ritual" of claiming stuff in the reward box by spamming enter key with right click, I BRIEFLY got a glimpse of the "Gunslinger's Satchel". THAT was a surprise, since it will be nearly five hours from this post that maintenance STARTS, and another EIGHT hours until it's done - so I wasn't expecting to see that just yet.

Here's what happened, though:

I DID get my ten (10x) Hongmoon Exp Charms.

I DID get a 2nd extra character slot voucher, that I still cannot redeem, since maintenance hasn't occurred yet.

***I DID NOT get my "Dead Reckoning Outfit", NOR my "Dead Reckoning Hat", though.***

My rewards box icon at the bottom-right of the screen SHOWS that I have four (4) items to claim in it, but inside the box, ONLY the two extra character slots icons show up.

That said, I ask this: Are the two cosmetic items just "hidden" in that box until maintenance is over, and is ready to simply "plug them in", and they'll show up then? --Or is the reward box bugged, and I somehow applied a "already claimed" flag on two items I still don't have...?

I'll know for sure after maintenance, I suppose, but I wanted to post this here, just in case anyone else has this issue and has similar concerns.

I hope everyone, including myself, who has registered for this Gunslinger's Satchel" gets all of their goodies today.^^;

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i tried registering for it a few days ago and it said to do it on the 13th (today)... and i don't see it anymore. am i screwed? :c

Hi, Anyone else here that register in time and didint recieve the code ?

um....I am wondering if I can log in when I go back home in couple hours later. haha...this game officially becomes Pay to play now because you can't log in without premium. hahaha...

I  did the story act VII when it got accidentally released incomplete,  They reset the story. they were nice and let me keep the 300k xp when they reset the story and released it later

I also opened the satchel with the char slot voucher and 10 xp charms.

Why? heh. i'm a subtle sleazebag that's why. maybe they will fix this because it got released incorrectly and MAYBE those of us that saw it and opened it will just get a whole new fixed one.

And how excited the OP must be at the thought of this:  TWO USELESS CHAR SLOT VOUCHERS!!!!!11!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! (but the extra 1M xp hopefully eases the pain for you)

Edited by CharlieIsBoss
act 8 right? not 7 w/e the last part of the story
7 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

I  did the story act VII when it got accidentally released incomplete,  They reset the story. they were nice and let me keep the 300k xp when they reset the story and released it later

I also opened the satchel with the char slot voucher and 10 xp charms.

Why? heh. i'm a subtle sleazebag that's why. maybe they will fix this because it got released incorrectly and MAYBE those of us that saw it and opened it will just get a whole new fixed one.

And how excited the OP must be at the thought of this:  TWO USELESS CHAR SLOT VOUCHERS!!!!!11!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! (but the extra 1M xp hopefully eases the pain for you)

Hey, why did you call me OP instead of my name? Your post and my original post only have ONE post between them.  lol

Yeah, I was a little excited when I saw that the Gunslinger Satchel was already in my rewards box, but the "TWO USELESS CHAR SLOT VOUCHERS" (lol) really did suck.  XD

That 1 Million exp, I first I thought it was the "compensation" for deleting my "Merry Potters" progress, and would've felt more like an insult for all the money and work I put into it. lol

Until the patch is done, however, I'm struggling to find something else to play amongst my thousands of games, that I actually FEEL like playing for now. If only "Hyper Universe" came out here, uncensored, and with ALL of the characters and skins in it right now, I'd feel most like playing that right now.^^;

11 hours ago, Shunaia said:

***I DID NOT get my "Dead Reckoning Outfit", NOR my "Dead Reckoning Hat", though.***

LOL they clearly said in the stream that the outfit is gonna be given somewhere around October 7th /tired so stop the complains xD

21 minutes ago, iokunn said:

LOL they clearly said in the stream that the outfit is gonna be given somewhere around October 7th /tired so stop the complains xD

If that was the case then why have us Sign up "BEFORE" the gunslinger update if they weren't giving out the outfit till October?

• NCSOFT

Hi there, some players received the Satchel earlier than intended yesterday. The Satchel didn't quite work right as it was sent out too early, if you dd receive it yesterday everything will be fine when you log in today after the servers are up. Everyone else will have their Satchels also. 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hi there, some players received the Satchel earlier than intended yesterday. The Satchel didn't quite work right as it was sent out too early, if you dd receive it yesterday everything will be fine when you log in today after the servers are up. Everyone else will have their Satchels also. 

I logged in and still didn't receive mine, despite doing all the things stated on the website correctly.

• NCSOFT

You do not need to apply a code to your account, the Satchel will show in your received items mail. 

4 minutes ago, Rave said:

I logged in and still didn't receive mine, despite doing all the things stated on the website correctly.

You do not have the items at all? The mail may be loading slowly so if it does not show up for you soon, please let us know.

Just now, Cyan said:

You do not need to apply a code to your account, the Satchel will show in your received items mail. 

You do not have the items at all? The mail may be loading slowly so if it does not show up for you soon, please let us know.

There is really no1 in the servers? Faction chat is crowded with people complaining that they have no items in mail... please.... 

5 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Seems to be a few bugs alright mail from the stores is utterly banjaxed either doesnt show or shows up really bugged. Also seeing mouse icon bugs and unusual sound effects on login as well.

Edit: and now LOGIN queues are building up cos of being forced to relog to try and load mail...

Edited by Raiya
3 minutes ago, Cyan said:

I didn't receive any of the satchel items. The same thing happened to me with the Warlock outfit thing but I already had a cash shop costume in mind, so I never bothered with it. I just hope I don't end up waiting for something that never gets mailed.

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Also have the problem with items going missing from the store mail.

''Do you want to open the package?'' ''Confirm'' ''failed to open the package. The item is invalid.''

then relog on alt to do trove all items are missing.

Lvl 57 raid bosses and other problems.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

and for people who get nothing ? no code on my account page