Hongmoon Skills

F00lish0ne

I hadn't done arena pvp in a long time till this pvp event and I'm wondering why is the hongmoon skills lock behind a rank? This just seems dumb. For the outfit and higher tier soulstone pouch I understand but skill too? I'm still confused why arena just not unlock all skill so it a fair fighting ground but ok maybe they can't find a way to do that and buying the skill is the only way. Why give player with a higher rank access to hongmoon skills while the lower rank are the one who needs it more badly? Imagine a player with really terrible ping / just bad at pvp finally getting enough bean to purchase a important skill for their class but game tell you to go **** yourself get gold rank. Hell unlocking these requirement might get more people to join pvp because they have few choose here buy the skill for a huge sum of gold, or run a dungeon many times to try to bid on it. Why not give the option to get rekt in pvp but after a long while get the skill you needed? Because really who in their sane mind wants to farm "Gloomdross Incursion" multi times for a item that is very rare with a chance someone will just outbid you and from time to time you get that one guy who sits there and do nothing but won't get ban from doing so anyways. 

Archived