Leaving Early

riprekt

People should be penalized for leaving a dungeon early. I've been in several dungeons already where people drop out within the first few minutes of arriving, then the other party members leave because they can't wait 5 minutes for more people to show up. Start doing what WoW does with that sh*t and penalize people by making them unable to join another dungeon for 15 minutes for leaving early.

• 2 months later...

Its funny how most player leave early because of seeing low HM level. My warlock is HM7, but has great gears, Raven S2 wep and Octa diamond gem (62ap) from summer trove. People just look at the HM level and either they leave or in F8 they just kick. People never bother to check the player profile i guess. What a wonderful world of BnS.

ok, and when a person with great gear and alot of experince is being punished by having to carry deadweight players through a what should be a 10min instance for 20-30mins, it makes sense that they leave. Im only short on a few items from being completely maxed, and unless its a EL or IF run, i feel like 85-90% of all the damage is comming from me, and only during hardmodes do i see that maybe 1 other person is doing about what im doing, and i leave runs all the time. Mostly due to i personally am just getting tired of having to carry people.

Few examples - DT, ill clear the first area and be waiting at the boss and some person that are bale/seraph 8/9 still havent loaded in yet. Shogun Lament - Ill be waiting at the first door and people are killing all the trash just so they can complete a pointless daily that gives little to nothing. As soon as we get past twins, they take forever just to get the quest while im standing a the mini boss waiting to kill it. Twin birds - 3-4 people will stand AFK while all the mini-boss people spawn thinking they are special and do not need to do anything since it dies quickly. Ive said this alot before, if you want to be carried, atleast participate, dont just stand there. Naryu Foundry - I can run and kill everything up to the fire wall before lavabiter while people are running with stuff chasing them out of windwalk speed because they got hit and dont stop and kill the 1 mob thats chasing them, wasting the whole groups time becuase they dont want to do anything other then run. NS - tons of people take 5-10mins just to get to the first boss, which is un-needed. Then while doing first boss they decide that attacking the chaining adds helps and drag them who knows where because they are "helping". 

Once you get into EL and IF usually people have a bit more of a brain and actually know what they are doing. Sometimes its really sloppy other times it is not. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2017 at 2:36 AM, Duriensbane said:

ok, and when a person with great gear and alot of experince is being punished by having to carry deadweight players through a what should be a 10min instance for 20-30mins, it makes sense that they leave. Im only short on a few items from being completely maxed, and unless its a EL or IF run, i feel like 85-90% of all the damage is comming from me, and only during hardmodes do i see that maybe 1 other person is doing about what im doing, and i leave runs all the time. Mostly due to i personally am just getting tired of having to carry people.

Few examples - DT, ill clear the first area and be waiting at the boss and some person that are bale/seraph 8/9 still havent loaded in yet. Shogun Lament - Ill be waiting at the first door and people are killing all the trash just so they can complete a pointless daily that gives little to nothing. As soon as we get past twins, they take forever just to get the quest while im standing a the mini boss waiting to kill it. Twin birds - 3-4 people will stand AFK while all the mini-boss people spawn thinking they are special and do not need to do anything since it dies quickly. Ive said this alot before, if you want to be carried, atleast participate, dont just stand there. Naryu Foundry - I can run and kill everything up to the fire wall before lavabiter while people are running with stuff chasing them out of windwalk speed because they got hit and dont stop and kill the 1 mob thats chasing them, wasting the whole groups time becuase they dont want to do anything other then run. NS - tons of people take 5-10mins just to get to the first boss, which is un-needed. Then while doing first boss they decide that attacking the chaining adds helps and drag them who knows where because they are "helping". 

Once you get into EL and IF usually people have a bit more of a brain and actually know what they are doing. Sometimes its really sloppy other times it is not. 

You poor soul maybe you are the one that should'nt join in first place, the way you describe you daily torment I figure you're one of those "rushy" players that just want to do "bosses" skipping all the daily quest that we poor players do, I mean no everyone wants to spend real money on a game that "little-to-nothing" always adds up, if you really dont want to be wasted that bad why not form your own party, you know with you kind of people and let the poor mortals have their fun, I mean we are humans for god sake and after all we are bound to be differents.

And yes a system like the one in FFXIV with a timer for afkrs and vote system with a time penalty to prevent trolls from joining back right after being kicked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/11/2017 at 8:36 AM, Duriensbane said:

I met a guy from your specy 10 mins ago. Particulary hatefull and disgusting. Cried all the time for being the most geared and went afk on the last boss because we were all "balefuls". Hmm I hope guys like yourself meets a car on their road someday...

Archived