Forums

Legendary Accessories

it drops from floors 16-20. don't need to clear floor 20.

Can't talk from experience about floors 16 and 17 but I've seen it drop on 18-20. Twice as many drops on floor 18 than 19 and 20 combined mater of fact. But that's prob just my RNG. Like my 1 every 10 runs NS bracelet drop rate.

Edited by RagingPhenix
24 minutes ago, Cor said:

There is no change in this patch and there doesn't need to be, it's already easy enough to get for a legendary item.

What. Getting legendary accs is by no means "easy", they are so vital for gear/pve progression that there is no point in making them so difficult to get. The drop rate is horrible enough as it is, and running each dungeon 200 times is preposterous, or do you think that everyone playing this game is unemployed or something? It should be lowered to 100.

And don't even get me started on the upgrading costs, this is ridiculous.

47 minutes ago, Rysa said:

The drop rate is horrible enough as it is, and running each dungeon 200 times is preposterous

You can also try doing hardmodes as they drop double the amount of tokens. If you feel like getting the party for it is too hard then you can also try to find people/clan that are willing to help you farm the dungeon few times a day. They are not as vital as you think but in terms of getting better DPS they are quite necessary. Still you can do alot of dungeons without any legendary accessories (even BT but it is very difficult and you cannot make any mistakes) but finding the parties can be harder.

Costs are ridiculous only because the items are legendary. What's the point of having legendary grade items if they were as easy as getting lowest grade items?

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

You can also try doing hardmodes as they drop double the amount of tokens. If you feel like getting the party for it is too hard then you can also try to find people/clan that are willing to help you farm the dungeon few times a day. They are not as vital as you think but in terms of getting better DPS they are quite necessary. Still you can do alot of dungeons without any legendary accessories (even BT but it is very difficult and you cannot make any mistakes) but finding the parties can be harder.

Costs are ridiculous only because the items are legendary. What's the point of having legendary grade items if they were as easy as getting lowest grade items?

Not a solution at all, they keep pushing content whiout a peace to please whales...now elemental acc from BT can be enhanced even fruher while some player still trying to get his legendary ring fom EC.......

In fact farming all those 200 dungeon or having a mega hyper chance of drop it would have made sense if BT acc wont exist in game yet, telling a player farm 200 times a dung get his outdated legendary acc then start doing BT just to start over again because those are the one you need now is just....awfull.

I see  people recomending  just go to pinnacle dont bother whit old legendary stuff is the common answer of 24/7 player or whales and then no one in most cases wont want you because you lack on equip.

100 items for all legendary acc except bracelet should have happend long time ago i donne 200 time some dung for my leg  i dont mind it but i have enough of some player whinne about "i farmed 1.000.000 times for my acc you do the same because i donne it" but the real reason is they dont want other to have the same as they.

Other point is legendary acc drop should never has been bound to account, this only make whales or rich players in pug outbid those who really need the acc for their main, yeah you gain the gold from the bid but the waste of time became a burden over time.

PD:legendary in this game doesnt mean it has to be hyper super mega duper rare to obtain is more a rank, if legendary was special why scaleburn/seraph being legendary category each big patch became easier?

Edited by Arkdain
2 hours ago, Arkdain said:

Not a solution at all, they keep pushing content whiout a peace to please whales...now elemental acc from BT can be enhanced even fruher while some player still trying to get his legendary ring fom EC.......

In fact farming all those 200 dungeon or having a mega hyper chance of drop it would have made sense if BT acc wont exist in game yet, telling a player farm 200 times a dung get his outdated legendary acc then start doing BT just to start over again because those are the one you need now is just....awfull.

I see  people recomending  just go to pinnacle dont bother whit old legendary stuff is the common answer of 24/7 player or whales and then no one in most cases wont want you because you lack on equip.

100 items for all legendary acc except bracelet should have happend long time ago i donne 200 time some dung for my leg  i dont mind it but i have enough of some player whinne about "i farmed 1.000.000 times for my acc you do the same because i donne it" but the real reason is they dont want other to have the same as they.

Other point is legendary acc drop should never has been bound to account, this only make whales or rich players in pug outbid those who really need the acc for their main, yeah you gain the gold from the bid but the waste of time became a burden over time.

PD:legendary in this game doesnt mean it has to be hyper super mega duper rare to obtain is more a rank, if legendary was special why scaleburn/seraph being legendary category each big patch became easier?

Farm hard mode then with a static.

Just find a group of friends to do it with.

It'll take about 80~runs that way.

Don't bother with the ec ring.

Necklace, belt amd bracelet are what you have to farm for.

Edited by Ereia
16 hours ago, RagingPhenix said:

it drops from floors 16-20. don't need to clear floor 20.

Can't talk from experience about floors 16 and 17 but I've seen it drop on 18-20. Twice as many drops on floor 18 than 19 and 20 combined mater of fact. But that's prob just my RNG. Like my 1 every 10 runs NS bracelet drop rate.

Then you are incredibly lucky, I have yet to see the drop from Mushins at all and out of 50+ runs in sanctum I have only seen it drop once. 

I got my bracelet from floor 18 in Mushin`s Tower. And i was very lucky with leg bracelet.It dropped on my 15th run. But since then I only seen the bracelet once (this was over a month ago) and i run NS everyday multiple times. I think worst drop rate is EC ring. I only seen it once or twice. I had to buy it with claws. Belt had the highest drop rate for me. I`ve seen belt drop 5 times in a row on the same day. 

As far as the drop rates goes after the patch i think they will be increased. Jonathan mentioned during the live stream last week they were increasing drops rates for "big 4" so i am assuming this also applies to legendary items. Plus i t would make sense to increase the drops rates when they are giving out animus, ferocity and energy with trove. They want people to be geared as quickly as possible either with spending money or with less dungeon runs. They know old players don`t wanna spend their time in dungeons for hours and new players can get up to speed without getting frustrated. 

Well at least that`s what I think :). I could be completely wrong hehehe.

as an old player them giving out grear like that pisses me off. newbs don't need gear, they need to learn their class. watched an 800ap BD not be able to solo soul yard in necro, i could solo snap at 550ap as bm in 4 man mode wich was the equiv of HM for EC and up.

Edited by RagingPhenix
typo

for me the worst drop rate is the belt... it took me 70+ runs to drop it... ive seen 3 bracelets in less than 20 runs, ec ring ive seen a bunch, like 5 or more in less than 100 runs, dt neck was kind of hard to get, i think i got it in 50 runs (now i have another for just 100g ^^ for one alt)...

The thing that really pisses me off is the gem sockets... i'm stage 12 baleful weapon and still have 5 socket, that is bad rng... I dont mind running a dungeon 5+ times per day i mean if i have time and done all the things i wanted to do, why not spend spare time farming a dungeon...

This game is all about the gind so if you dont like grinding then dont blame the system.