Forums

Please Nerf Blade Dancers in Arena

Lime

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Hiendral said:

SF is still so bad ...? I expected them to make it a bit more stronger....

No, SF is near top damage in both pvp and pve if you have the right gears. In PVP, you still need low ping to do insane damage in little amount of time.

Are you joking? Most ranged characters can bend BDs (and most other melee classes) over their knee and spank them to death. Any ranged class that focuses on ice can completely wreck a BD's ability to get in close, since their dashing attacks get completely locked out by ice. From there, it's a matter of playing cheap-away and doing whatever you like.

As for melee, most other melee classes have blocks and counters to stuff a lot of what a BD is trying to do. Even grabs can be blocked (believe it or not). Spin is certainly not infinite (uses up at least 2 focus per cast).

If you think BD is unbalanced, believe me, there's a lot worse... but I will agree that PvP is unbalanced as heck.

Right after the pvp event, where everyone was forced to participate in order to gain some rewards, threads about nerfs and alike were sure to pop up, but BD is a simple class. Unless you tab at anything else than Blade Dancer´s Lightning draw, they won´t have it easy. Air borne does 20-24% dmg+1(soaring falcon)+F(blitzblade)+C(lightning draw on landing).
So unless they air borne you 3-5times without you healing at all, while their C is up, it will always be a long fight.
Especially vs FM, Sin, Destro, WL and SM, due to their 2-stun escapes.
BDs highest dps is while drawstance. If they can stun-lock you on the ground, that´s when you will lose the most HP(60-80%).
Unlike most classes BDs have next to no mechanics, what makes them easy to rank at lower tier, but much harder at higher tier. All in all they provide good assists, but faced vs sin, fm or wl and classes with 2 stun escapes, they have a much harder time.

On 9/15/2017 at 4:19 PM, Ren36 said:

Right after the pvp event, where everyone was forced to participate in order to gain some rewards, threads about nerfs and alike were sure to pop up, but BD is a simple class. Unless you tab at anything else than Blade Dancer´s Lightning draw, they won´t have it easy. Air borne does 20-24% dmg+1(soaring falcon)+F(blitzblade)+C(lightning draw on landing).
So unless they air borne you 3-5times without you healing at all, while their C is up, it will always be a long fight.
Especially vs FM, Sin, Destro, WL and SM, due to their 2-stun escapes.
BDs highest dps is while drawstance. If they can stun-lock you on the ground, that´s when you will lose the most HP(60-80%).
Unlike most classes BDs have next to no mechanics, what makes them easy to rank at lower tier, but much harder at higher tier. All in all they provide good assists, but faced vs sin, fm or wl and classes with 2 stun escapes, they have a much harder time.

BDs rmb also does decent damage. You can rb rb rb f + knockup in ur 2 stun with hm skill and you can do it after v daze/pentaslash q/e and if you manage to groundgame (witch is not even so hard since you get defence disabled from grab daze) you get more from the two kds.

Im probably a bit overevaluating the skill, just because im a sin and not some sf tank and we also dont have grab escapes, witch makes it easier. And when you start with ground gaming kds you can even manage to play around flower. Plenty of bds (though top rank bds) have managed at times to kill me with pretty much no lightning draw. Either by choice for i guess style points, or by missing draw, or playing around flower just so happened to give them a lot cc time to spam rmb in when i pressed ground counter at some point. And yeah dont make fun of it top bds also ocasionally miss a draw once in a million times, either to random ping spikes or for being brain laddering on some smurf.

But still its a pretty good skill. I never tried the pierce defence varient as my bd does not have it. But seems worse and nobody ever uses it against me. Less damage + no speed increase after 2 stun. When you have to q after your stun you cannot do 3 rmbs + f you can only do that with penta and v daze. So you do even more less damage than the numbers would suggest as you can only do 2 rmbs + knock up in your 2 stun instead of 3 and f and then knockup.

On 9/11/2017 at 11:25 AM, waspak said:

Me  vs  Assasin   and loose =  pls nerfed assasin

Me  vs Destroyer and loose =  pls nerfed Destroyer

Me  vs ForceMaster and loose =  pls nerfed ForceMaster

Me vs BladeMaster and loose = pls nerfed BladeMaster

Me vs BladeDancer and loose = pls nerfed BladeDancer

Me vs Summoner and loose = pls nerfed Summoner

Me vs Warlock and loose = pls nerfed Warlock

Me vs KungfuMaster and loose = pls nerfed KungfuMaster

Me vs SoulFighter and loose = pls nerfed Soulfighter

Me vs ... wait ... hmm  what character did i played?  doesnt matter pls nerfed = (  ? )

^ This.

Archived