lyn gunslinger please

rafkhov

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/10/2017 at 5:53 PM, SayhaSeer said:

It will never happen. NA/EU is only publishing. And if KR decided not to make Lyn or other non Jin/Yun Races, then it's not going to happen. 

One of the biggest responsibilities of a publisher is to ensure that a game meets a developer’s standards and vision

So even if you posted 50 pages of please. it wouldn't change anything. 

Just because you see things like this. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Because it's only a ''Mod''

giphy.gif 

Yall really gotta stop tossing my photo around like it means something. Did you know blade masters (NOT LYN BLADE) were actually for lyns? Or that Force Masters were for all races before they removed/brought them back for the gon years later and made Lyns their own style of blade master? Who knows, later on they may give FM back to jins, yah see them everywhere on npcs already.

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Yall really gotta stop tossing my photo around like it means something. Did you know blade masters (NOT LYN BLADE) were actually for lyns? Or that Force Masters were for all races before they removed/brought them back for the gon years later and made Lyns their own style of blade master? Who knows, later on they may give FM back to jins, yah see them everywhere on npcs already.

Oh crap, I tossed the GIF image into the bin and recycled :( R.I.P
Yeah - ''years later''. But not any time soon.

On 12/9/2017 at 4:19 PM, Irisdina said:

For all who wanna Lyn lovers: if you love your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing lyn so much read his descryption at least once, then you gonna known that this race shouldint get gunner just by lore. Lets add i think most of players dont wanna die from frustration when stupid small pain in ass gonna use wire to just disapear with their size. Personally i dont rly care about Gon Gunner anymore (Gunner looks too OP and not fun), but i dont wanna see next Lyn class which give me cancer.

the gun in gunner class not so heavy and if lyn can use blade, dagger, and staff why they cant use dual gun???

On 9/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, SayhaSeer said:

One of the biggest responsibilities of a publisher is to ensure that a game meets a developer’s standards and vision

You do realize, that NCSoft as stated by Johnathan many times has no real say in what happens n the game. They can ask and converse with the dev team, but it is Korea that writes the code. The code isnt handed to NCSoft and said "Here make this for NA/EU" The audio is also sent to Korea to be added to the downlaods i am sure.

NCSoft is pretty much the NA/EU distributor... the middle man between the customer and a foreign developer.

Like Steam is the middle man between the customer and.. just about every other stinking game on the planet now.

And people can ask for anything they want, its an open forum. If you don't like it, you don't have to oped the thread on the forum.

This place is still as toxic as a League of Legends lobby. FailFish

jin is loved for everyone so is a MUST and yun in the other side lack of a exclusive  class im sure thats why devs decided to relase on it too

Lol, nope, Jin is hated by ALOT of people xD especially females omg they are so ugly o.o

To my mind, Yun > all, but anyway let's love each other peace and LOVE XDD

Seriously, I'm glad yun can be gunner. But, we still need a Yun only class.

Idk, maybe a summoner modified, I can imagine a horse or a unicorn instead the cat, but a ghost unicorn, that won't always follow you but only appear in some special attacks.

1 hour ago, Shadzar said:

You do realize, that NCSoft as stated by Johnathan many times has no real say in what happens n the game. They can ask and converse with the dev team, but it is Korea that writes the code. The code isnt handed to NCSoft and said "Here make this for NA/EU" The audio is also sent to Korea to be added to the downlaods i am sure.

NCSoft is pretty much the NA/EU distributor... the middle man between the customer and a foreign developer.

Like Steam is the middle man between the customer and.. just about every other stinking game on the planet now.

And people can ask for anything they want, its an open forum. If you don't like it, you don't have to oped the thread on the forum.

This place is still as toxic as a League of Legends lobby. FailFish

Do you even understood what I wrote?. Seems not. FailFish

4 hours ago, rafkhov said:

the gun in gunner class not so heavy and if lyn can use blade, dagger, and staff why they cant use dual gun???

OK. some things about this: You even saw size of weapon gunslinger use? Here picture:

gynBkAt.jpg

As you can see this gun isn`t small toy. When gunslinger use 2 of them it double their weight, and dont allow to shoot from two hands (hands become more exhoused even faster). Its true that Lyn have BD class which use sword, but lets be honest: in story there wasnt even 1 BD Lyn. If we look at lore this race deffinitl shouldnt get gunslinger not onyl becouse of their lack of physical power (which should automaticly made them almost ussles as any warrior class, but ofc they have BD). Even in descryption of race is written that they make up theyr lack of physical size by theyr unique abillity to comminity with spirits, which automaticly means its typical mage race.

You said Lyn can use staff comparing it to dual gun? was that a joke? Or was you serious? Becouse if your serious then im sorry but i need to tell you true: real gun isnt plastic toy which almost dont have any weight just like wooden stick.

And lets add one more point: If we look at balace/technical points: Lyn is just too small to get super mobile, ultra fast attack, range class with awsome dmg. Lyn already have 2 exclusive classes, and booth of them are uber hated, and called OP, so why you wanna next class which for 99,9% gonna be consideret even more OP especially if Lyn get it? To create next little kid, go to gold without problem, and then start to argue with others if class is OP or not? I dont see point. Lyn shouldnt get this class by technical, and lore point of view, so...

P.S. About no class restiction: it would be awsome, but there is some problem which dont allow for it: Lyn. This race is just too small. I dont see small, wimpy Lyn killing big, bulky Gon, by his bare hands. Same is with Destroyer. How you see Lyn swinging axe which is at least his size? You known what weight it must have? About gunslinger i already write. There is no MMO without class restriction which contain midget race. At start Tera allow, but later it get that exclusive classes like Valkyrie.

36 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

OK. some things about this: You even saw size of weapon gunslinger use? Here picture:

gynBkAt.jpg

As you can see this gun isn`t small toy. When gunslinger use 2 of them it double their weight, and dont allow to shoot from two hands (hands become more exhoused even faster). Its true that Lyn have BD class which use sword, but lets be honest: in story there wasnt even 1 BD Lyn. If we look at lore this race deffinitl shouldnt get gunslinger not onyl becouse of their lack of physical power (which should automaticly made them almost ussles as any warrior class, but ofc they have BD). Even in descryption of race is written that they make up theyr lack of physical size by theyr unique abillity to comminity with spirits, which automaticly means its typical mage race.

You said Lyn can use staff comparing it to dual gun? was that a joke? Or was you serious? Becouse if your serious then im sorry but i need to tell you true: real gun isnt plastic toy which almost dont have any weight just like wooden stick.

And lets add one more point: If we look at balace/technical points: Lyn is just too small to get super mobile, ultra fast attack, range class with awsome dmg. Lyn already have 2 exclusive classes, and booth of them are uber hated, and called OP, so why you wanna next class which for 99,9% gonna be consideret even more OP especially if Lyn get it? To create next little kid, go to gold without problem, and then start to argue with others if class is OP or not? I dont see point. Lyn shouldnt get this class by technical, and lore point of view, so...

P.S. About no class restiction: it would be awsome, but there is some problem which dont allow for it: Lyn. This race is just too small. I dont see small, wimpy Lyn killing big, bulky Gon, by his bare hands. Same is with Destroyer. How you see Lyn swinging axe which is at least his size? You known what weight it must have? About gunslinger i already write. There is no MMO without class restriction which contain midget race. At start Tera allow, but later it get that exclusive classes like Valkyrie.

Don't the dual guns shoot magic out? and another thing last time I check the sword weight more then a gun in it own right. I held a sword and a gun before and trust me. Holding the gun seem more comfortable to wield then holding a sword another thing is the fact that not all Lyn follow the same guide line of relying on magic to get the job done. You can't expect all of them to just use these magic base class and not see at least one  Lyn to use Dual Guns or Assassin. The Destroyer class I can clearly understand but the other class not so much. Maybe Kungfu i may or may not be the best for Lyn but Soul Fighter is another story all together.

19 minutes ago, ProfessorQ said:

and another thing last time I check the sword weight more then a gun in it own right.

It depends from many factors, like what kind of steel sword is made of, what technique blacksmith use (there are techniques to made them lighter), but yes. Sword is ussually lighter than ONE gun. But here you have TWO, and sword used by Lyn is small, and gun used by Gunslinger isnt some small toy.

21 minutes ago, ProfessorQ said:

I held a sword and a gun before and trust me. Holding the gun seem more comfortable to wield then holding a sword

Deffinitly not true. Well made sword is much more comfortible to be hold in hand than gun. Especially we talk about using dual guns. If you lack strange you can just use two hands to grab sword, or change hand (i dont recommand this). As for dual pistols: when your hands start to feel weak no way to use 2nd hand as support, becouse its already used to wield 2nd gun. Lets add one hand is ussually weaker than other so it gonna nimble faster. Well made sword ton impact your shoulders as much when you hit something as dual pistols. Try it. Already shooting from one gun using one hand (weaker one) can be hard and doing this many time in a row can impact your shoulder, so using 2 guns at some times...

30 minutes ago, ProfessorQ said:

another thing is the fact that not all Lyn follow the same guide line of relying on magic to get the job done. You can't expect all of them to just use these magic base class and not see at least one  Lyn to use Dual Guns or Assassin.

If this is contrargument for anti lore, then sorry, but in storry we dont have ANY Lyn destro, Lyn KFM, or even LYN BD. True there was Lyn Sin, but onyly at start at his role was onyly to send you letters and die. Lyn descryption show this race is race of mages, not warriors. Its simple.

35 minutes ago, ProfessorQ said:

Maybe Kungfu i may or may not be the best for Lyn

Mayby? You kidding? As for me its not even fun. Picture this yourself: Giant, massive, bulky male gon on lie dead on ground, and fluffy, little, wimpy Lyn still sit on him and beat crap out of Gon body with his bare hands which he just used to kill 3 times bigger enemy with much more powerful body. OK. Its game based on wu-xia theme movies/story, but it should have at least some little dozen of realism dont you think?

1 hour ago, Irisdina said:

And lets add one more point: If we look at balace/technical points: Lyn is just too small to get super mobile, ultra fast attack, range class with awsome dmg.

Dude, it honestly just seems like you have a vendetta against Lyn for no reason...

So I'll address a few of your points:

- The gun isn't a small toy. Yes, neither is throwing fireballs from your hands, neither is a sword that's length is like 70% of your height (In reality a sword of that proportion would be used with 2 hands. Yet BD's can swing them with one hand with ease). All of these things would be as exhausting or more than firing a couple of pistols.

- Nothing in the lore (That I'm aware of) states that they're too weak and feeble to do anything physical. Heck, original Korean trailers showed them as Blade Masters and Assassins.

- Staffs in this game are more than just "A wooden stick". You seen moves like Sunflower where you use your staff to shoot a huge blast of energy?

- If anything, Lyn lore suggests they'd be IDEAL Gunslingers:

"The Lyn have not survived in this dangerous world by mere chance; they have innately acute senses which steer them clear from danger and allow them to see treachery and deception where others cannot."

Acute senses, like perception, which would let them be agile as they can notice danger and react to it, they'd also have good vision and be able to detect things like wind speed to become excellent marksmen.

Even if we take the "Make up for lack of physical size" aspect, we'd get them trying to use tools, such as guns, in order to deal damage in lieu of more physically demanding activities (Though, Blade Dancer shows that that's not an issue for them if necessary)

Really, Lyn Gunslingers makes sense. At least, from what I've seen of the lore regarding Lyn.

27 minutes ago, Relanah said:

Dude, it honestly just seems like you have a vendetta against Lyn for no reason...

lol. what kind of vendetta? becouse i said Lyn shouldnt get gunslinger it mean i have something against them? NO. Ofc i can said it openly i dont like this race, but i dont see any vendetta you write about.

29 minutes ago, Relanah said:

The gun isn't a small toy. Yes, neither is throwing fireballs from your hands, neither is a sword that's length is like 70% of your height (In reality a sword of that proportion would be used with 2 hands. Yet BD's can swing them with one hand with ease). All of these things would be as exhausting or more than firing a couple of pistols.

Dont even put fireball here pls... trowing fireballs from hands in most movies, storys mangas etc. dont need from you high physical power if its magic, or pyrocynetic ability.

About sword i write you already: there are many ways to made sword: best blacksmith use light steel inside, and hard outside. This way sword is lighter, and more durable. Lets add this is wu-xia type game, so we can place our bet weapons are forged from damacus steel, or something even better (some mystical way). You known what is damacus steel? And i already write you: in whole story we dont met EVEN ONE Lyn BD. Onyly player can create Lyn BD.

36 minutes ago, Relanah said:

Nothing in the lore (That I'm aware of) states that they're too weak and feeble to do anything physical. Heck, original Korean trailers showed them as Blade Masters and Assassins.

I never said ANYTHING PHYSICAL. I said they are typical race of magus. But yes we have 3 Lyns "warriors" using physical class in story. Lyn Sin (which was used just to send letters and die), guy from G8, and Master Hong, but Master go to lvl of almost divine being, and use similar technique to Dohko from SS to get so much power.

41 minutes ago, Relanah said:

Staffs in this game are more than just "A wooden stick". You seen moves like Sunflower where you use your staff to shoot a huge blast of energy?

And? You shoot big blast from wooden stick. That this made it giant iron axe? does that made it steel blade? does it transform into bangle? NO. It still have same weigh. Dude its still some nice looking wooden stick with decorations.

45 minutes ago, Relanah said:

If anything, Lyn lore suggests they'd be IDEAL Gunslingers:

"The Lyn have not survived in this dangerous world by mere chance; they have innately acute senses which steer them clear from danger and allow them to see treachery and deception where others cannot."

OK. From where you get this, becouse DEFFINITLY not from game.

And no. Lyn Gunslinger dont have sense. Its bad joke by technical point of view too. Think logical. Lyn is too small to get super mobile class with super range, as and burst.

Archived