Kyoutenka

Ok then I guess I can take a hint

AnimeKun   

Yo if you want i got a clan you and your husband can join if you want my clan is called DiamondSoul We are a family clan that focus's on family and we are pvp/pve and were active as well and a Discord if your looking for something like that feel free to pm me in game NekoAnime let me know if you wanna join i will be makeing a alt clan soon pm me if your into it if not enjoy the game <3 hope your clan gos well 

On 9/9/2017 at 7:11 PM, AnimeKun said:

Yo if you want i got a clan you and your husband can join if you want my clan is called DiamondSoul We are a family clan that focus's on family and we are pvp/pve and were active as well and a Discord if your looking for something like that feel free to pm me in game NekoAnime let me know if you wanna join i will be makeing a alt clan soon pm me if your into it if not enjoy the game <3 hope your clan gos well 

Hey, thanks for the offer! It sounds very tempting, it would just be a shame to scrap a clan with such an epic name. We'll see what happens though. If it cant pick up maybe that's a sign