What outfits did Na never get?

Gourry32

Also for the 5th anniversary they got an event where they offer the Super 5 hero pet and the Super 5 hero costume ^^'

170909110203658360.jpg

And also in China you can have a lots of wings and skins and pets that you can't get here sadly :/

White Angel

ZuX3Vr3.jpg

Namsoyoo empress outfit and hair

Zh5GIAK.jpg

Rose

OcJS9W5.jpg4Iuk3GL.jpg

Secret Costume Yun and Jin version (each race has their own style and name)

L0ui5rx.jpg1sYkHm9.jpg

Others that I don't know the names of

0ogzAgL.jpglq6h6il.jpg

mXerKr9.jpgN1UvR7F.jpgszrJ6Pt.jpg

vuPveSq.jpgbt90APs.jpg

Not going to upload them all of course but there are a ton of costumes, wings that can be worn with anything, and hair adornments we still don't have yet. Hopefully we get them.

Forgot to mention that I'm not sure if these are exclusive or if we will get them too.

The Gon one with the "crazy" back been in for ages <.< its the balrog boss outfit lmao. Was added on silverfrost patch,day one. As for most of them (besides the hello kitty sets that we'll never get) its just a matter of release schedule.

5 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

These two outfits are same outfit but on different races. This is coming on 13th of September (next patch) and can be obtained 100 % from Jyansei's Jackpot Jubilee event.

Wow really, that's good to know. Thanks for the update.

1 hour ago, Hinu said:

The Gon one with the "crazy" back been in for ages <.< its the balrog boss outfit lmao. Was added on silverfrost patch,day one. As for most of them (besides the hello kitty sets that we'll never get) its just a matter of release schedule.

Lol I had no clue since I don't play a Gon and never seen one wearing it. I see, wasn't sure if we would get them since we have mostly been getting recolors while a lot of costumes in kr have been out for a while that we haven't got yet.

Wait I just thought about it and it would be possible for us to get hello kitty but they would have to put in a recolor since they also had issues with the baseball team outfit licensing issues so they gave us a recolor and took off the logo. However I think that the hello kitty outfit probably wont look good with a recolor, maybe if they kept the pink in it.

3 off the top of my head that we should have got but are still missing

White Angel

90068f_24.jpg90068b_24.jpg

After School (non gender bent version)
90173f_24.jpg90173b_24.jpg

Redguard (Shin hai costume/Default Yun BM costume on char select)
90207f_24.jpg90207b_24.jpg

Also For Gon apparently theres this costume that we never got

910071f_22.jpg

Archived