so...are you going to fix this or not?

LunaStorta

so...i have no idea of what in the hell is the problem here, it's months now that i have the same problem.    error (2000) or (3000) (132) login failure.

i already did a couple of posts in this regard, but the actual question was never answered: HOW THE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ DO YOU FIX THIS once and for all, i'm sick of connecting to another game (black desert) just to exit and log in to BnS, it's riculous and infuriating.

this is my previous post in the BUG section.

this is just so stupid i don't even think it's real anymore, it's just a prank, and i hope (god better be true) that with the patch of sep 13th something turns out for me.

Something of that nature only happened to me once with one of the servers on WTFast. If you're using a pingbooster, try using another server. I also get some error 300 or something whenever my internet connection goes out. You can try checking the stability of your connection if you feel that could be the reason for it.

2 hours ago, Dreadomir said:

Something of that nature only happened to me once with one of the servers on WTFast. If you're using a pingbooster, try using another server. I also get some error 300 or something whenever my internet connection goes out. You can try checking the stability of your connection if you feel that could be the reason for it.

i dont have a pingbooster, so i'm glad i can chek that out of the list, and for the connection, it's always pretty good, so i really don't know, every other game go without any problems T-T

When was the last time you did a soft reset of your modem??  Sometimes doing that will cure most connection problems. TO do a soft reset just unplug the modem from power then wait 60 seconds before plugging it back in. That clears out the modems cache and can fix a few connection issues. Something else to consider is your firewall/antivirus. Some can and will block games from connecting partially or even completely.

OK, I know this is going to seem crazy, but I had the exact same issue.  It turned out to be that my Security software (Norton) was not happy with a couple of part of the game..back when I fixed it...the main issue was their security system and mine were not happy working together.  Now, for Norton I simply went into each file and told Norton to "trust it".  My crash and failure to log in problems were solved then and there.  BTW, I spent six weeks with customer support trying to figure out why I had so many crash and log in issues.   I would suggest, if you can, telling your Internet security system to "trust this game".   It was the only thing that worked for me...and I just happened to stumble upon it by luck.

this game runs flawlessly on a straight stock windows 10

as soon as 3rd party software becomes involved, Microsoft didn't have micro-control over the development of that software and the total smooth integration and performance within the windows OS. Now you combine 2 or more of these outsider creations and grey areas are common.

If you are at the end of your wits, restore your PC, update the windows and keep it 100% clean. you will never have a problem.

thank you guys so much for the help, you have restored what little was left of my sanity.

4 hours ago, Criston said:

OK, I know this is going to seem crazy, but I had the exact same issue.  It turned out to be that my Security software (Norton) was not happy with a couple of part of the game..back when I fixed it...the main issue was their security system and mine were not happy working together.  Now, for Norton I simply went into each file and told Norton to "trust it".  My crash and failure to log in problems were solved then and there.  BTW, I spent six weeks with customer support trying to figure out why I had so many crash and log in issues.   I would suggest, if you can, telling your Internet security system to "trust this game".   It was the only thing that worked for me...and I just happened to stumble upon it by luck.

i assure you that this doesn't sound crazy at all, my problems started when i left the game for 2 or 3 months, and then decided to come back when the game recived that huge ddos attack, and so i thought it was temporary, then the issue started to take too long to fix, so i started wandering wat the problem really was, you'r not the first to speak about the security issue, at this point i think my only problems are with the xingcode of this game. thank you very much for your reply.

4 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

this game runs flawlessly on a straight stock windows 10

as soon as 3rd party software becomes involved, Microsoft didn't have micro-control over the development of that software and the total smooth integration and performance within the windows OS. Now you combine 2 or more of these outsider creations and grey areas are common.

If you are at the end of your wits, restore your PC, update the windows and keep it 100% clean. you will never have a problem.

and thanks to you too, ill' be sure to keep my pc clean and squeaky!

Archived