combat record...

newbiez

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

someone post the combat record in 6 man dungeon...when i ask where she get that feature...she wont reply and ignore my question...so im curious where she get that feature and does it legal or illegal to use?

You Need B&S Buddy for that. But I personally wouldn't Recommend using any of these. Because if you get caught all your progress and time spend will goes to waste.  It's Against ToS of B&S. Of Course there are a lot of people using it. And even if you asked in ''Support'' they won't say NO!, It's Against the Rules Don't use it!. They will tell you ''Use at your own risk''.  But if you go showing everyone  like This person is. Who actually linked you Combat Record in Party Chat and if someone reported him Via Support with screenshots provided. Then NCSOFT may, in it's reasonable discretion, provide him/her with a warning, penalties, and in certain cases terminate of the account . So if you think, Seeing how much DPS you do anywhere or any other modification to the game client is worth it? Then Use it at your own risk. 

34 minutes ago, doitztard said:

Bns buddy, theres a download link on bnsacademy but be aware that some of the versions are trojans idk which tbh, its in the legal gray zone its against tos but ncsoft doesnt ban ppl for using it.

9. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY ANY PART OF THE BLADE & SOUL CLIENT, SERVER, OR ANY PART OF THE OFFICIAL BLADE & SOUL WEBSITE.  RULES OF CONDUCT Click HERE

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

You Need B&S Buddy for that. But I personally wouldn't Recommend using any of these. Because if you get caught all your progress and time spend will goes to waste.  It's Against ToS of B&S. Of Course there are a lot of people using it. And even if you asked in ''Support'' they won't say NO!, It's Against the Rules Don't use it!. They will tell you ''Use at your own risk''.  But if you go showing everyone  like This person is. Who actually linked you Combat Record in Party Chat and if someone reported him Via Support with screenshots provided. Then NCSOFT may, in it's reasonable discretion, provide him/her with a warning, penalties, and in certain cases terminate of the account . So if you think, Seeing how much DPS you do anywhere or any other modification to the game client is worth it? Then Use it at your own risk. 

9. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY ANY PART OF THE BLADE & SOUL CLIENT, SERVER, OR ANY PART OF THE OFFICIAL BLADE & SOUL WEBSITE.  RULES OF CONDUCT Click HERE

I know that but ncsoft HAS NOT BANNED ANYONE YET or at least i have heard of yet for using it. and i did say terms of service WHICH IS YOUR LINK pay attention <.<, i dont use it tho cuz trojans x.x

2 hours ago, doitztard said:

I know that but ncsoft HAS NOT BANNED ANYONE YET or at least i have heard of yet for using it. and i did say terms of service WHICH IS YOUR LINK pay attention <.<, i dont use it tho cuz trojans x.x

I know many who got banned for modification to game client. But it's peoples fault, for linking what they shouldn't link in game. When People start doing that. they are just asking to be reported.

So if your account means nothing. use at your own risk. (Talking in General). I personally invested too much time and money into the game, just to gamble with my luck. Even if the chance is very low. it's still possible. 

nswest won't do anything against the DPS meter. Not sure when they changed the TOS but i recall reading thru it at one point and it basically saying "as long as it doesn't give you an unfair advantage it's ok to mod; altho the anti cheat softwear might flag you and get you banned neverless so use at your own risk".

1 hour ago, Tekoek0911 said:

modding,hacking, changing files,using outfits by changing files IS NOT allowed.

They say that right, but they won't do anything about it. They can't even know you did it if xigncode doesn't get triggered by it. Hacking like speed hacking or something of that sort would probably trigger xigncode and you'd be banned within 24 hours unless you had a bypass for xigncode or something.

The argument "To have people flaming at each other in every single party? No thanks..." is getting a tad old. In my 9 months of gaming I've probably come across only one person who had something to say about someone's low dps. People generally never do that. And if they don't do that in hard modes or any other place where DPS meter is displayed, why would people assume normal mode is any different? If someone's salty enough to flame someone for their low dps, they'd do that regardless of whether it's normal mode or hard mode.

Archived