Solo Farm Berserker on Faction Camp

Ainurr

Just now, Justgreencorn said:

I did ssp today for my first time. I must say I am very disappointed. For PvP game open world PvP everywhere really is just lacking. I was expecting at least ssp to have some action. Not everyone afk in between boss spawns...

when they release silverfrost patch, ssp is really great place, i even got 2k gold per week.. but now, player has become too strong and ssp no longer that profitable, so everyone change their farm spot :3

1 hour ago, Ainurr said:

Hello, It's normal?

Sorry for my english.

I think these factional bosses were introduced for mass battles.

di-1YX1LJ.jpeg

di-FZ33TF.jpeg

Yes, Of course it's normal, SSP is out-dated. and Gears are simply too strong now. They should have added Floating Island aka Ethereal Battleground long time ago. and maybe it would have balanced cerulean/crimson faction out, because it's Group vs Group. but even if they added it now, it would still be out-dated. but for whatever reason they didn't add, and If I remember correctly (Might be wrong) Ethereal was released with Soul Fighter?. And the Hell's Island aka Infernal Battleground content was removed from KR.

But I'm Pretty sure even Infernal Battleground is Out-Dated too by our current gears. but even if so. it would still be a change from this boring SSP. 

It's strange... developers allow players with Ca1000 + to receive tons of prestige points, and buy an unlimited quantity bags with soulstnes on content for players 650 CA.

Can introduce a restriction on the purchase of bags with soulstones per day?

Archived