Soul Cost Reduction

FrozenB

That happen if you rush in this game. And i have bad news for you. Trove will drop prices even more so you may paid 4x higher price from your soul,  Best time upgrade things are during trove event once prices drop really low.  You choose most expensive time upgrade your gear. Patience is key in this game. 

2 hours ago, Suna said:

That happen if you rush in this game. And i have bad news for you. Trove will drop prices even more so you may paid 4x higher price from your soul,  Best time upgrade things are during trove event once prices drop really low.  You choose most expensive time upgrade your gear. Patience is key in this game. 

Agreed.

This is a huge problem.  When servers merged most of my friends had their rank restored, I was refused.  Most had their weapons reverted, I was refused.  It is very maddening to see cost reductions like this without any retroactivity.  The game rewards you for not playing.  These events have seriously diminished my play time and desire to grind.  It seems it's always better to do nothing and wait.

Archived