Jump to content
Forums

Soul Cost Reduction


Recommended Posts

I don't know if any of you guys have also upgraded your soul recently before the soul cost reduction announcement. I am a victim of it, I just spent 25 scared oils to upgrade awakened hongmoon soul to true hongmoon soul on Monday. Then, they made the announcement yesterday.  If they made the announcement 2-3 weeks or even a month ago, I would have hold on the upgrade. It is a freaking 9 souls difference (2500-3000g).

 

Yes, I am done with this game. It is not because of soul cost reduction, but it is their customer service from GMs. Whenever I ask for revert my upgrades, I always get rejected. I asked about 2-3 times to revert my weapon or upgrades within my 1 year of gameplay, they always say I have upgraded for too long ago and unable to revert them. That's like wtf? I only upgraded my soul 3 days ago. However, I have sufficient evidences that my friends and clan mates got their items revert even they upgraded their stuff long long time ago (I am talking in months). I feel I am treated so unfairly and unfriendly. So, if any of you experienced the same as me, then I suggest you go find other games to play as well as this game is moving toward P2W road slowly step by step.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Customer Service is RNG.

People got their BT accs transfered to their alts, I didn't.

People had multiple stage10 things reverted to stage1, they didn't do it for me (max was stage10->1 and 2nd stage10->4)

 

As with everything in this game, including customer service -> RNG is RNG.

 

My last ticket went like this:

>Can you do xyz?

No, guidelines and stuff

>K,I quit

We will discuss your case further and wont close the ticket yet.

1 day after I loaded up my acc with ncoins (94k btw), their answer was just "We're sad to see you go" lol :D

 

Just live with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, amokk said:

Customer Service is RNG.

People got their BT accs transfered to their alts, I didn't.

People had multiple stage10 things reverted to stage1, they didn't do it for me (max was stage10->1 and 2nd stage10->4)

 

As with everything in this game, including customer service -> RNG is RNG.

 

My last ticket went like this:

>Can you do xyz?

No, guidelines and stuff

>K,I quit

We will discuss your case further and wont close the ticket yet.

1 day after I loaded up my acc with ncoins (94k btw), their answer was just "We're sad to see you go" lol :D

 

Just live with it. 

It is not RNG. I did ask for raven weapon back to seraph weapon when they opened the weapon path between void weapon 3 to raven weapon 3. I only upgraded my raven 3 about 2 weeks before they opened that path. Well...it might be really too long to revert, but the ticket went through 6 different GMs in total. I got same replies from all.

 

However, this soul I just upgraded 3 days ago since I sent the ticket and they still said that it was upgraded too long ago. I was like wtf...what is their guideline? 

 

Yes, I know a clan mate reverted his weapon 3-4 times already within a year. He has saved tons of mats and gem hammers because of that.

 

The real problem is that they don't publish their guidelines. If they do something like this: "No premium = no revert; premium = revert within 1 month". Then, it is fine. 

 

haha..at least you have a reply stating "We will discuss your case further and wont close the ticket yet." after you said you would quit. 

However, for me, after I said I would quit the game, the GM just said "We are sorry to hear you are quitting the game. Wish you best for your future." LOL...

 

35 minutes ago, Malign said:

Did they actually deny this specific request or did you not even try?

 

Also P2W argument at the end of a thread complaining about cost reduction...... huh

Yes, they did actually deny my request. I am still trying though, but already went through 2 different GMs. I don't put any hopes onto it anymore. 

 

My P2W argument at the end of thread is not about cost reduction. Cost reduction is fine as long as they give us notices/announcements a month beforehand. Then, whether we go ahead to upgrade stuff or not is up to ourself. The P2W argument is about how GMs treat each individual player. If you spend quite a bit of money into this game, you get better service from GMs. If not spending enough, they treat you shit. The problem is that there are no specific guidelines on how they do stuff. Even different GMs do stuff differently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only publicly posted official word I've seen on reversions was posted when they first changed the upgrade costs for legendary weapons, which stated any reversions would need to have been within a 7 day window of any announced changes. That being said, that was a while ago, and may not apply to any and all requests, but that's all I could find for clearly stated stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malign said:

Doesn't matter if it's a month or not. If you just upgraded you'd still be complaining, I guarantee it.

Nope. I won't. I didn't even complain when they did first cost reduction on the seraph/baleful weapon path last year (stage 1-6) because I got my weapon to max stage 1-2 months before they made the announcements.

 

25 minutes ago, Fin said:

The only publicly posted official word I've seen on reversions was posted when they first changed the upgrade costs for legendary weapons, which stated any reversions would need to have been within a 7 day window of any announced changes. That being said, that was a while ago, and may not apply to any and all requests, but that's all I could find for clearly stated stuff.

If this is only still in effect or maybe soul doesn't count as weapon, I don't know. Well...clearly, my soul upgraded within 7 days, but still getting denied. It is irony that I just know a player who got his cosmetic soul stage 1 back to hongmoon stage 10 in the game. ya, I am done with this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you didn't see this coming, then you are a NOOB to MMOs.  You chose to get the highest gear as soon as possible, but in every MMO, all gear becomes easier to get as the game ages and the devs make it easier to do so.  They have ALWAYS had cost reductions for gear upgrades as time goes on, so this should be NO surprise to you.  ESPECIALLY if level 55 is coming up.  Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to upgrade so quickly.  So don't blame the game, blame yourself for upgrading so quickly without waiting for gear discounts.  This is what every MMO company does to keep its casual players still playing the games, while hardcore players who grind and whales who spend lots of money on the game will always bust their time, effort and money right away with new updates.  Stop acting like a senseless child, this is MMO business 101, you should learn it some time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

It is not RNG. I did ask for raven weapon back to seraph weapon when they opened the weapon path between void weapon 3 to raven weapon 3. I only upgraded my raven 3 about 2 weeks before they opened that path. Well...it might be really too long to revert, but the ticket went through 6 different GMs in total. I got same replies from all.

 

However, this soul I just upgraded 3 days ago since I sent the ticket and they still said that it was upgraded too long ago. I was like wtf...what is their guideline? 

 

Yes, I know a clan mate reverted his weapon 3-4 times already within a year. He has saved tons of mats and gem hammers because of that.

 

The real problem is that they don't publish their guidelines. If they do something like this: "No premium = no revert; premium = revert within 1 month". Then, it is fine. 

 

haha..at least you have a reply stating "We will discuss your case further and wont close the ticket yet." after you said you would quit. 

However, for me, after I said I would quit the game, the GM just said "We are sorry to hear you are quitting the game. Wish you best for your future." LOL...

 

Yes, they did actually deny my request. I am still trying though, but already went through 2 different GMs. I don't put any hopes onto it anymore. 

 

My P2W argument at the end of thread is not about cost reduction. Cost reduction is fine as long as they give us notices/announcements a month beforehand. Then, whether we go ahead to upgrade stuff or not is up to ourself. The P2W argument is about how GMs treat each individual player. If you spend quite a bit of money into this game, you get better service from GMs. If not spending enough, they treat you shit. The problem is that there are no specific guidelines on how they do stuff. Even different GMs do stuff differently.

How is it not RNG?

People got their shit reverted after being denied 5 times.

Some people get their BT accs transferred, some don't (they specifically said that their guidelines don't allow them to transfer raid items).

Some people get MORE THAN 2 ITEMS completely reverted, according to their guidelines they can only revert 3 stages or 3 breakthroughs, in my case it was stage10-1 and for the 2nd item 10-4.

 

They denied my request to revert shadow ring+earring+bracelet.

Following this, I proposed to them to give me back all mats I used and delete the items.

They denied it again.

Then I just that I'll quit cuz I don't have the time and patience to buff up another char from 0 and  to close the ticket.

They answered that they'll discuss my case internally.

2 days later they basically said "bye".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

Nope. I won't. I didn't even complain when they did first cost reduction on the seraph/baleful weapon path last year (stage 1-6) because I got my weapon to max stage 1-2 months before they made the announcements.

That's not what I meant. I meant if you upgraded a week before the announcement, whether the change was made a month later or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Then there's me, upgrading my soul to Awakened about a week ago but still not bothered too much about the reduction coming soon.

At least I can upgrade my alt's soul a lot easier now rather than waiting on events for each one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bastorix said:

If you didn't see this coming, then you are a NOOB to MMOs.  You chose to get the highest gear as soon as possible, but in every MMO, all gear becomes easier to get as the game ages and the devs make it easier to do so.  They have ALWAYS had cost reductions for gear upgrades as time goes on, so this should be NO surprise to you.  ESPECIALLY if level 55 is coming up.  Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to upgrade so quickly.  So don't blame the game, blame yourself for upgrading so quickly without waiting for gear discounts.  This is what every MMO company does to keep its casual players still playing the games, while hardcore players who grind and whales who spend lots of money on the game will always bust their time, effort and money right away with new updates.  Stop acting like a senseless child, this is MMO business 101, you should learn it some time.

LOL...I am not a noob to MMOs. Usually when there is cost reduction, they will allow revert items within certain period of time from upgrading it. Usually 2-7 days before they make announcements. This is the only game I have played so far that there is no revert timeline when there is cost reduction on upgrades. Actually, I should say every player is different. Some player get their items reverted, some don't. What make the differences? Only god knows!

 

Of course if I upgraded my soul way before the announcements, then that is fine. I don't care much as well. But, come on, 3 days after I upgraded my soul? 


Even in real life if you go buy something, then in next couple days, the same item went on 50% sales. What do you feel and do? Of course you go back to get the discounts. If can't, then just refund your items. (people usually allow refund within 7 days depend on the items u bought unless it specified that it can't be refunded). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2017 at 8:19 PM, FrozenB said:

If this is only still in effect or maybe soul doesn't count as weapon, I don't know. Well...clearly, my soul upgraded within 7 days, but still getting denied. It is irony that I just know a player who got his cosmetic soul stage 1 back to hongmoon stage 10 in the game. ya, I am done with this game.

No, you're not done with this game.  You're still here days later, posting on different forum threads, lurking about, and still playing blade and soul, still whining and complaining while you play BnS.  Nobody takes you seriously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same answer "upgraded long time ago".

I was like woaawwww!!!! no log history? woaawwwww!!!

 

Then apparently I'm not alone. =D

I played mmorpg for 14-15 years. This game is super cool gameplay but too many elements of surprise with Jaw dropping.

It's like I upgraded 5K Gold this week. Then next week got patch note saying that stuff will be reduced in price like 35%+.

Edited by Jack Valent
Link to post
Share on other sites

please...its no secret that their customer service is totally biased and doesnt treat everyone equally.

Money matters for them, unless you charge ncoins they wont do crap with your ticket.

 

There were players who got their stuff rolled back / transfered after months of playing, then when you ask for the same they cannot do it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bastorix said:

No, you're not done with this game.  You're still here days later, posting on different forum threads, lurking about, and still playing blade and soul, still whining and complaining while you play BnS.  Nobody takes you seriously.

ya, you are right. I am not done with this game because i got my soul reverted. Like I said, if they didn't revert my soul, which i upgraded 3 days before the announcements, I would have quitted the game.

 

For those who upgraded soul within 7 days, I think you guys should keep on trying with the tickets. Different GMs do stuff differently. I did went through 3 different GMs before they allow to revert. 

 

Last time after I upgrade my raven for 9-10 days, they refused to revert my weapon even though I went through 6-7 GMs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

ya, you are right. I am not done with this game because i got my soul reverted. Like I said, if they didn't revert my soul, which i upgraded 3 days before the announcements, I would have quitted the game.

 

For those who upgraded soul within 7 days, I think you guys should keep on trying with the tickets. Different GMs do stuff differently. I did went through 3 different GMs before they allow to revert. 

 

Last time after I upgrade my raven for 9-10 days, they refused to revert my weapon even though I went through 6-7 GMs.

or you could simply be like most players of this game and just deal with the fact that you upgraded it prior to the announcement and just keep playing the game. There is always going to be cost reductions or changes as the game gets older and they have to implement new systems to make it favorable to new players so they can keep up with new content. 

 

But you could always stop upgrading in general.. cause you know.. just in case of another cost reduction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well as i see ppl in this game will alwaya cry about every change we are giving.  And ppl still dont learn that  if you know that some kind of update is coming and we dont have full content of it: JUST HOLD OFF ANY KIND OF UPGRADE. Then there would be less crying and less begging for reverts. For me it works like charm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

Well as i see ppl in this game will alwaya cry about every change we are giving.  And ppl still dont learn that  if you know that some kind of update is coming and we dont have full content of it: JUST HOLD OFF ANY KIND OF UPGRADE. Then there would be less crying and less begging for reverts. For me it works like charm.

The real problem is that they don't have a standard guidelines. If they have guidelines like "You can revert weapon/soul within 7 days prior to upgrade." and all the GMs follow the rule, then there wouldn't be any issues. The things that trigger me is that sometimes GM revert stuff for some players who upgrades them months ago and sometimes GM doesn't revert stuff even if we upgrade the stuff few days ago. You see the fairness in here?

 

It is just like both you and classmate A take the same course in school. There are no exams and no assignments in the course. In the end, both you and classmate A got a C grade in the course. Then, you both go and ask the teacher/professor to review the grading in this course. Finally, classmate A receives an A grade and you still have C grade. Then, you go ask the teacher/professor the reason behind it. He/she replied "we studied each case individually and we have our own guidelines.", but refuse to show their guidelines to you. What do you feel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

The real problem is that they don't have a standard guidelines. If they have guidelines like "You can revert weapon/soul within 7 days prior to upgrade." and all the GMs follow the rule, then there wouldn't be any issues. The things that trigger me is that sometimes GM revert stuff for some players who upgrades them months ago and sometimes GM doesn't revert stuff even if we upgrade the stuff few days ago. You see the fairness in here?

 

It is just like both you and classmate A take the same course in school. There are no exams and no assignments in the course. In the end, both you and classmate A got a C grade in the course. Then, you both go and ask the teacher/professor to review the grading in this course. Finally, classmate A receives an A grade and you still have C grade. Then, you go ask the teacher/professor the reason behind it. He/she replied "we studied each case individually and we have our own guidelines.", but refuse to show their guidelines to you. What do you feel?

Your damn lucky ncsoft reverted it at all. You go on their other titles and it's a battle to get an item back if it was lost due to a server issue let alone revert a piece of armor. 

 

People whine and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ but don't realize that the gm don't have to do any of this. If they do count your blessings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Your damn lucky ncsoft reverted it at all. You go on their other titles and it's a battle to get an item back if it was lost due to a server issue let alone revert a piece of armor. 

 

People whine and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ but don't realize that the gm don't have to do any of this. If they do count your blessings.

It is the same when people whine about legendary accessories drop rate and the evolved stone drop rate. See what happen after people whine about it? We have the tokens and different nerfed version of scared oil transmutation.

 

I wouldn't say I am lucky as if I am really lucky, they would have made the announcements before I made the upgrade. If it is the case, then I wouldn't need to spend time to go through all different GMs in the tickets every day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If they're unable to sustain the quality service without being questioned and frowned upon million times, they should cut the service for everyone once and for all. Sure, they don't have to do any of it for that specific person, but doing it for another makes them duplicitous AF. And in all seriousness, you can't claim that deceitful support is a good one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the worst support, that I ever met. 
Cutting the service will be much better, than choosing special people to reverts. 
I got rejected twice. I have links to many reddit threads, where month soul is enough, but one week is "too long".
FFS... Make it fair, or don't make it at all.

I don't feel bad about reductions. I feel bad about so many lies, that they told to us about soul costs.
The reverts should be mandatory in that case! 
   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

It is the same when people whine about legendary accessories drop rate and the evolved stone drop rate. See what happen after people whine about it? We have the tokens and different nerfed version of scared oil transmutation.

 

I wouldn't say I am lucky as if I am really lucky, they would have made the announcements before I made the upgrade. If it is the case, then I wouldn't need to spend time to go through all different GMs in the tickets every day.

Apples and oranges there froze. You are trying to compare drop rates and material costs to craft in game to you upgrading something a week before price reduction. The drop rate is directly controlled by the Devs and people 'whining' are normally the first indication that they need to access the drop rate and make adjustments if it appears the player base is having to big of an issue obtaining the item same with the evolved stones and cost reductions. 

 

This whole post is simply you throwing a hissy fit because you upgraded and now want the cheaper version that is coming out a week later. Suck it up butter cup, shit happens.. pull yourself up by your big boy pants and take the hit.. not exactly the end of times. 

 

Gm's need to stop handing out services like this, only time they should be doing this is if the game screwed up and an item was lost. 

Edited by DirectorTseng
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...