Where PVP Open World?

Leonardomais

I wonder if the game just has pvp arena or pvp open world? I played aion a lot, because I have pvp open world, but from what I see the videos of blade and soul, only have pvp arena. Does anyone take this for granted, please?

"the game is so great but it only has pvp in arenas, this disappoints me, there is no one to do pvp of factions. It's unfortunate. the whole game focused on PVE."

4 hours ago, Quantum said:

Should have been here when the game launched or before the first "server merge." There was a lot of open world pvp, but now people pretty much don't owpvp anymore.

difference between gears is too huge.. and get gear to do some open world pvp cost too much and take a lot of time, so yea just do arena and enjoy bugs and poor balance.

• 1 month later...

All competitive geared PvP moved to the battlegrounds I believe.

But this is actually better suited to B&S combat system, which emphasizes complex skill interactions and is not really compatible with the army/swarm like mass PVP of Aion or Lineage 2.

Nevertheless, the functionality is still there, and it is actually pretty fun to do open world PvP with various faction outfits. Makes for very interesting settings since you can bascially fight anywhere, as long as you can find enough people to stage an event. ^_^

Archived