Name Change Voucher

BigBangBoss

7 hours ago, KitanaBaker said:

Your old name will be locked out for only 24 hours, not 1 year.

Idk where you got your info but there is no lockout time i swapped names of my sf and bm when sf was released and was able to do it the instant my bm was deleted.

5 hours ago, doitztard said:

Idk where you got your info but there is no lockout time i swapped names of my sf and bm when sf was released and was able to do it the instant my bm was deleted.

1 hour ago, Nala said:

Yea there is no lockout time, the name is available again as soon as the character gets deleted

You guys are giving him the wrong info.  There is no lockout time for the name if you delete a character but there is a 24 hour name lockout if you use a name change voucher.

On 9/8/2017 at 7:48 PM, doitztard said:

I got the info from NCS support when I swapped 2 names between 2 chars back in July. OP didnt say he was deleting anything, he said changing names. There may not be a 24hr cool down on deleted names but I can pretty much guarantee there is if you make a swap as per NCS reply below...

Hello there,

I have checked our records and found that the name JessicaJane has not been taken by a player but instead it got lockout by the System. The name JessicaJane will remain in lockout until 24 hours and this is an intended game mechanic. Do note that we are unable to bypass this lockout.

Please update this ticket after 24 hours from the time you changed your Force Master's name so that we can properly assist.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

GM Andrew
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived