Launching

QRob

Hello

I took a 1-year break in b&S. I updated it and everything. Question: why does launching the game take so much time? that once was 10-20seconds, is almost 5 minutes now? what the...??????
(also another question: is there some returning reward for those who took a break?)

1 hour ago, QRob said:

i restarted it, it took 30sec-1min now.
still longer than it was.
have ssd but bns is not installed on it though. ingame loading screens are quite qick though. it was just the launching i was talking about

So install BnS on SSD, and problem solved..., If you haven't changed your HDD since the last time you played. and who knows how long you had it before the B&S, You know they don't last forever they die slowly. and performance drags down with it. 

13 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

So install BnS on SSD, and problem solved..., If you haven't changed your HDD since the last time you played. and who knows how long you had it before the B&S, You know they don't last forever they die slowly. and performance drags down with it. 

and B&S optimization just gets worse and worse update by update instead of any improvment, at least this was at the time I actively played.

32 minutes ago, QRob said:

and B&S optimization just gets worse and worse update by update instead of any improvment, at least this was at the time I actively played.

Nothing got worse for me. plays same every update. so I dont know what your talking about.

Archived