Dead Reckoning Set...

Cappie

okey... I know it is free... but that is also part of the problem for me...

Why is Ncsoft west giving away a recoloured version of "Quick Draw Outifit" from the Master Founder's Pack ? wasn't this suppose to be an Exclusive Item to never be sold or be given away ever again? 

A company that can't keep his own words.

R.I.P. for us the fools which did buy the Master Founder's pack.

Since when NCWest promised "We will never release Quick Draw and Transcendence outfits, as well as their recolors"?

The only thing NCWest said is never releasing the Master Founder's outfit outside of Founder's pack. They never said that they won't make recolor available to all players.

And from what I see, the recolor looks worse than the founder's version. 

Although they're releasing a recolored version of "Quick Draw", they're not releasing "Quick Draw" itself. For those that purchased the Founder's Pack, you still have that exclusive outfit. (The original outfit that is not being released anymore.)

Don't mind the others that are running around with the recolored version of the outfit, because once again. . .you have the original that is only available to you and the people that bought the Founder's Pack.

39 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Since when NCWest promised "We will never release Quick Draw and Transcendence outfits, as well as their recolors"?

The only thing NCWest said is never releasing the Master Founder's outfit outside of Founder's pack. They never said that they won't make recolor available to all players.

And from what I see, the recolor looks worse than the founder's version. 

do you think about what you gonna say? wtf with the ppl these days lol

Sorry Friend am not a Sheep like you and neither a lawyer to be argue with ya...

The only thing I'll say to you is that You can not Paint a Lamborghini red and sell it as a Ferrari...

NCsoft actually did say that they might release recolors of the founder outfits.  I bought a founder pack and I'm ok with this.  I still get to run around with my darker colored cowboy hat that matches boss mode while all the plebs are stuck with a brightly colored copy that won't look that great.

Yes a release of a worse-looking colored version of an exclusive outfit that not only was released nearly 2 years ago, nearly none of the founders that bought it are still around.

Exclusivity is the scum of marketing, and while I like the original colors better, I think this is fine too.

Lmao, gotta love all these salty players after they buy something and then NCSOFT gives them away for free. You had that outfit when many other people didn't, you still have that outfit and it's different from what they are giving away now. Stop being so bitter and be happy for others. 

9 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Lmao, gotta love all these salty players after they buy something and then NCSOFT gives them away for free. You had that outfit when many other people didn't, you still have that outfit and it's different from what they are giving away now. Stop being so bitter and be happy for others. 

Except that other ppl still aren't getting our outfit they're getting a brightly colored remake that looks bad

13 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

Yes a release of a worse-looking colored version of an exclusive outfit that not only was released nearly 2 years ago, nearly none of the founders that bought it are still around.

Exclusivity is the scum of marketing, and while I like the original colors better, I think this is fine too.

Actually there are tons of ppl still around who bought master founder packs.  Not a day goes by that I don't run into at least 10+ people in F8 wearing the Master of the Golden Path title.

As a founder who bought the master pack only for the exclusive costumes, I don't see what the problem is lol.

It's a recolor they're giving out, not the original (which is still just as exclusive). Might seem even more exclusive once everyone's running around with the recolor honestly.

Tbh I'd be pretty cool with it if they released recolors that looked nicer than the originals.

1 minute ago, Smo said:

As a founder who bought the master pack only for the exclusive costumes, I don't see what the problem is lol.

It's a recolor they're giving out, not the original (which is still just as exclusive). Might seem even more exclusive once everyone's running around with the recolor honestly.

Tbh I'd be pretty cool with it if they released recolors that looked nicer than the originals.

This.  Plus the only part of the outfit I like is the hat and the original dark one from the founders pack goes better with boss mode than the new one they're giving out.  Been waiting for gunner to give her boss mode and high noon hat.

3 minutes ago, Beleth said:

Yet people still get butthurt about it. 

I'm laughing about them being upset too.  I don't care if they get a recolor for free cause the original color looks better.  Like I said before in this thread and others NCsoft DID say they might release recolors of these outfits so the people screaming that they broke their word have no ground to stand on.

I was wondering how long it was going to be before a founder got extremely butt hurt and came crying about the outfit. It's not the same outfit, yeah same base but as others have pointed out you still have the original version... though not like anyone wears it.. hell how many founders are even still around? 

5 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

I was wondering how long it was going to be before a founder got extremely butt hurt and came crying about the outfit. It's not the same outfit, yeah same base but as others have pointed out you still have the original version... though not like anyone wears it.. hell how many founders are even still around? 

You'd be surprised.  If you know which titles came with founders packs you would see founders all the time.  I see people wearing the "Master of the Golden Path"  "Defender of the Ancients" and "Founder" titles all the time.  I know there was a 4th founder title but can't recall what it was off the top of my head.  As to the outfit not many like the quick draw outfit myself included but I do wear the high noon hat fairly often.

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

Lol wtf? Since when does people no longer playing the game make it okay to invalidate the fact that they spent $120 on exclusive items, in which one had it's recolour released for free?lol. I feel like that's the bigger issue when it comes to this lol.

4 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

You'd be surprised.  If you know which titles came with founders packs you would see founders all the time.  I see people wearing the "Master of the Golden Path"  "Defender of the Ancients" and "Founder" titles all the time.  I know there was a 4th founder title but can't recall what it was off the top of my head.  As to the outfit not many like the quick draw outfit myself included but I do wear the high noon hat fairly often.

Founder titles:

[all packs] The Founder ( D'uh)

Initiate Pack: Pursuer of the Wind, The Founder

Disciple Pack: Defender of the Ancients, The Founder [not sure about Pursuer of the Wind]

Master Pack: The Founder, Pursuer of the Wind, Defender of the Ancients, Master of the golden Path.

Founders ain't dead, people. They just use different titles.

7 minutes ago, Chikki said:

Founder titles:

[all packs] The Founder ( D'uh)

Initiate Pack: Pursuer of the Wind, The Founder

Disciple Pack: Defender of the Ancients, The Founder [not sure about Pursuer of the Wind]

Master Pack: The Founder, Pursuer of the Wind, Defender of the Ancients, Master of the golden Path.

Founders ain't dead, people. They just use different titles.

Thanks.  I knew it had something to do with wind.  Also Disciple packs did get Persuer of the Wind as well.

Given the fact that NC always releases recolors of EVERYTHING, I wonder why people are even surprised.

Personally, I am happy for the people, who always wanted the Quick Draw but were unable to obtain it for one reason or another. Plus the Dead Reckoning has this nice prairie look to it, so it's not nearly as bad, as people make it out to be. 

And I am certain that if, let's say, the two costumes were to switch places (Reckoning being the Founder version & Quick Draw as recolor) people would be insulting the Quick Draw just as much. 

It's unfortunate that people have to be so borderline elitist, even with costumes. Simply enjoy your costumes, wear them for the beauty of them, not because you want everybody else to be burning with jealously, because you have something, that they have no way of obtaining anymore. 

24 minutes ago, Lunarnyan said:

Given the fact that NC always releases recolors of EVERYTHING, I wonder why people are even surprised.

Personally, I am happy for the people, who always wanted the Quick Draw but were unable to obtain it for one reason or another. Plus the Dead Reckoning has this nice prairie look to it, so it's not nearly as bad, as people make it out to be. 

And I am certain that if, let's say, the two costumes were to switch places (Reckoning being the Founder version & Quick Draw as recolor) people would be insulting the Quick Draw just as much. 

It's unfortunate that people have to be so borderline elitist, even with costumes. Simply enjoy your costumes, wear them for the beauty of them, not because you want everybody else to be burning with jealously, because you have something, that they have no way of obtaining anymore. 

That's why things are called "exclusive"- people who didn't get the items for one reason or another during a specific time are not meant to get them anymore. I'd be "borderline elitist" too if ncSoft sold these outfits as the maximum founder pack perk (120€ mind you) and then give away an ugly recolor- but the original design nontheless- for free. It wouldn't matter what outfit it is to be honest, as long as it's a founder perk or was only available through an ( expensive) promotion ( with no give-aways). Of course people will feel scammed, think of them too lol. But we're just the evil elitists here, gotcha. One would think that at least founder items would be exceptions when it comes to recolouring outfits but alas, I wasn't disappointed. Quick Draw will still look better as the original- I'ma just pray that they're going to recolour Transcendence in a pretty pink or black if they're going to. Kthanksbai.

14 hours ago, Cappie said:

okey... I know it is free... but that is also part of the problem for me...

Why is Ncsoft west giving away a recoloured version of "Quick Draw Outifit" from the Master Founder's Pack ? wasn't this suppose to be an Exclusive Item to never be sold or be given away ever again? 

A company that can't keep his own words.

R.I.P. for us the fools which did buy the Master Founder's pack.

go ask em to change the outfit then....personally i dont really like that outfit anyways even tho its free..pretty much i wont use it...

personally im happy they're doing this im an old mid tier (disciple) founder that stopped playing after soul fighters release due to optimization issues (about a year ago a bought a new high end desktop and the game started runnin like shit lol ) but i had always wanted to be a top tier founder so as someone who at the time couldnt obtain quick draw this is like a minor blessing for me (saves me from spending $$$ right off the bat for an outfit for a new character) 

Archived