New Crafting System, All you need to know!!!

Rachefluch

Hi there,

company, that is like USA currents president very lousy in executing its job, messing with basically every of your supporters as maximally as possible.

So in a few points I am going to tell you, why the new crafting system is too early and how it will be executed totally wrongly, yet again another unbalanced and totally wrong implemented future update by the company thats famous for messing up every single thing that its costumers might like or implementing exactly what they hate.

1. Most profitable crafting guilds deleted/totally unprofitable, but most non profitable guilds are suddenly very profitable, bad revamp for majority of gamers.

A. So yes, i am going to point this out again, merry potter is being deleted and also some other guilds will become very badly unprofitbable.
The loser guilds are the most used ones:

I. Merry Potter: Majorly screwed, its getting deleted with no compensation, its a full blown mess up, its profits will be 0
II. Soul Warden: No more sts, and primers will be hard to craft, which will most likely not be much profitable.
  a. Silverfrost Transformation Stones: moved to Forge Keepers,
  b. primers, the support states Premium Kaolin Refiners will be available, but its probably being fully removed instead. This price will go down like crazy or will it not?

c. blacktower/vortex ss infusement: those are so expensive, but maybe the only worth thing

III. Earthseer: no more empyrean charms, only expensive exp charms, fully blown mess up again, no more profit.
  a. Empyrean Charms: Moved to Forge Keepers.

b. Redicolously expensive 1 Million exp charms: so jeah, the only reason to take Earthseer is this, but it needs a lot of rare material, later more and is character bound.

IV. Acquired Taste: no more profit, or maybe just little from the soup.

a. Honey Cookis: no more cookis guys, no more profit.

b. Dragon Soup: expensive soup, honestly who will craft that?

c. Dumpling soup: tradable buff soup 15 ap, 450 critical, 450 accuracy, life drain by 40, which makes this guild semi unprofitable,

B. The winners are the mostly unused, which is why this update is really bad for the majority of everyone, since not many will be able to make any profit from guilds anytime soon.

I. Forge Keepers: biggest asset for any crafting trader

a. Silverfrost Transformation stones: 35 stones cost ~190g, thats 5,5g per stone. This market will drop endlessly, whoever bought them for nebula before was scammed!

b. Emperyan Spirit charms: 20 charms cost ~ 2100g, thats 105g per charm. This market will drop crazily, whoever bought them for nebula, got scammed.

c. Field Repair tools: no more tradable field repair repair tools, this market will skyrocket and then hit the earths inner core after all is sold...

II. Silver Cauldron: from bottom to sky, this makes a jump in every trading crafters dreams

a. Tradable Offensive box: tradable +50 ap buff, this guy is gonna sell well! 

b. Tradable Defensive Box: tradable +24k hp, for vt a must, this is gonna sell better!

III. Radiant Ring: not very profitable, a lot of investment for very little return of investment, whats the point???

a. Hongmoon Silverfrost Keys: untradable 20 keys are ~ 600g, thats 30,2, this markets gonna drop like a chicken from a cliff, steadily from 90g until it hits low. not acc bound.

b. Tradable Silverfrost Keys: tradable 11 keys are ~ 980g, thats 88g per key, but with trove its gonna drop hard, too hard, and too unprofitable.

c. Octagonal Diamond Pouch: 3 pouches are ~11.000g, thats 3600 per pouch. Which 30% of it being AP, you probably need all three. This is so unprofitable, whats the point?!

2. New requiered crafting materials are unfriendly for beginners, very alt unfriendly, very grindy, absurdly hard to get, not for the current patch:

A. Materials and Keys, all untradable / not account bound

I. What can drop: new boxes with more materials that will waste your inventory space!!

a. Mastercraft Material Box/ normal mode dungeons: basic and highquality%%(not sure) material

b. Luxus Material Box/ hard mode dungeons: basic, high quality guarenteed, but rare%% material

c. Masters Material Box/ plebraids (Room of the defeated, Fallen Aransu School, Dawn of khandar vihar): basic, high and rare material guaranteed.

II. Why is that materials important here:

a. You need guild keys: to craft those boxes, you need keys, keys cost soulstone crystals and sacred crystals

b. You need to run those dungeons: without doing the dungeons, you cant do the craftings

c. You cant sell, what you can not craft: for nearly all tradable crafting items you need a lot of rare elements, see next point for that.

d. Less recources, and less raids: On other regions you get a lot of daily materials, and 3 beginner raids, we get very little daily materials and only one beginner raid (dkv)

e. Is your alt not high enough, no dailies, no materials: If you dont have your alt to a certain level and you dont do the dailies, you cannot craft on it!
 f. all boxes, keys, materials are untradable: you need to do them on every character individualy.

B. The Concluision: No level/ no dailies/ no materials/, no raids, this crafting system is a total messup.
I. for our bns updatelevel, with only one beginner raid, and a hard lvl requierement, you can only craft very limitly.
II. = you will be forced to play those dungeons, or you cant craft

III. = you will be forced to play to a higher level with every character, or you cant craft

IV. = you will need to wait for more beginner raids, or you cant craft

V. = you cant mail anything to your alts, so you need to do all individually, or you cant craft. 

VI. = you will need to farm tons of weapon upgrade materials you dont have (as far as easily as in other regions), or you cant craft.

3. It is actually a lot harder to level your guild in the new system, and you should do it soon!!!

I. you need to actually craft items with all those materials you dont get (especially rare materials from beginner raids)
II. the majority will need to switch their crafting nearly completely and you wont be seeing any profit from your new craftings anytime soon

III. you cant mail anything to your alts, so you cant help leveling them either.

IV. You should definitely respec now, because on Saturday all crafting is disabled and it will take a lot longer to see anything happening (1-2 weeks) !!!!

4. So lets sum it up! What the very smart community manager of this game doesnt tell you, is:

I. You have only very little time left to change your crafting guild,
II. you should do it now, actually do it five days ago.
III. your crafting profit is gonna hit the earths core and come out in china to fly into deep space, it will be 0
IV. It is only profitable for max geared players that can do hard mode dungeons / other regions with all 3 beginner raids, all beginners are totally screwed

V. In three days you wont see any crafting for 1-2 weeks from then

VI. if you plan on selling your stuff, do it after next Saturday, because all is gonna be on hard shortage and skyrocket in price.

VII. all ingame crafting item markets will be bottomlessly destroyed.

Thank you, thank you yet again for that very bad update, because now even more people will leave the game and soon you can merge all servers into one...

Source: check out the youtube video "[TW] BnS New Crafting System v2" and the spreadsheet "crafting revamp.xlsx"

If you like it, like it, if you like it more, comment on it.

1 hour ago, Hirukaru said:

Think you should investigate more in the crafting guilds. All i have to say

This crafting system is gonna make it impossible for lower people/alts ot craft. It will skyrocket important weapon upgrade materials, and destroy any existing profitting markets with craftings...

If you cant handle it and have to answer without saying anything valuable, you might not wanna say anything at all...

38 minutes ago, Rachefluch said:

This crafting system is gonna make it impossible for lower people/alts ot craft. It will skyrocket important weapon upgrade materials, and destroy any existing profitting markets with craftings...

If you cant handle it and have to answer without saying anything valuable, you might not wanna say anything at all...

Nothing toxic, you clearly didn't investigate. 

Earthseers 1kk exp charms (expensive but useful) 

Soul soulshields to upgrade legendary soulshields so no need to spam farm the shields

Forgekeepers xheaper emp spirit stones

Most crafts will be done with crystals (untradeable) 

Tradeable is with non crystal version

The new crafting system is not as horrific as you are making it out to be. Every other region that has this new crafting system seems to be doing just fine with no major hike in prices. Since I only play on TW I can say that things like transformation stones and what not have not really changed price other then the normal flux. It will take a short amount of time to adjust and get used to it but it's not the end all people are making it out to be. 

The only question I really wanna ask is very simple actually...

In the Forgekeepers, for example, it will be possible to craft those normal Repair Tools like we used to do in the old system?

Or we'll be forced to buy them? Because I still see many and many Repair Tools being sold in the Market, so how people are crafting them?
Sure some can be old offers, but I see new ones since 2 days ago.

9 hours ago, TanithLow said:

The only question I really wanna ask is very simple actually...

In the Forgekeepers, for example, it will be possible to craft those normal Repair Tools like we used to do in the old system?

Or we'll be forced to buy them? Because I still see many and many Repair Tools being sold in the Market, so how people are crafting them?
Sure some can be old offers, but I see new ones since 2 days ago.

It's pretty easy to craft them. The tradable version is really harder.

9 minutes ago, TanithLow said:

You mean those new ones?
I'm sorry, I just came back to the game, I really don't know how I'm gonna suppose to get the materials I need easily.

For the bound ones, you just the materials that you can gather from the craft guild and some soulstones and other common things.

But for the tradable version, you will need an item called rare material, that you can only obtain through chests that drop in EC and above, raids or 6v6.

23 minutes ago, Richtofen said:

For the bound ones, you just the materials that you can gather from the craft guild and some soulstones and other common things.

But for the tradable version, you will need an item called rare material, that you can only obtain through chests that drop in EC and above, raids or 6v6.

One last thing to understand all (Forgekeepers are my favorite craft guild, just saying), those Sacred Orbs I can only get in Silverfrost Mountains...
I know that SFM isn't end game anymore, but it's a high level item, right?
But damn, the tradable version is not only hard to gather the materials, but they're expensive as hell.

6 hours ago, TanithLow said:

One last thing to understand all (Forgekeepers are my favorite craft guild, just saying), those Sacred Orbs I can only get in Silverfrost Mountains...
I know that SFM isn't end game anymore, but it's a high level item, right?
But damn, the tradable version is not only hard to gather the materials, but they're expensive as hell.

By finishing the story, you can already farm the sacred orbs.. But before that, its not recommended.

Sacred Orbs are easy to farm once you repeat all the heroic dungeons in F8. You will get plenty of them. The only hardest mats to farm are moonstones and elysian orbs (tradable version). Moonstones can only be farmed in 6v6 battleground technically (If you are not into PVP, you will have troubles there). Elysian orbs mainly dropped from the daily chests in DT, EC, NF, NS, IF, EL (hard mode have higher chance to drop). Also, it can be dropped in mushin tower.

I don't know why people say that crafting is becoming cheaper (specially with STS) because now crafting STS requires Elysian Orbs. I don't recall we need to use them to craft STS before. Let's say if you craft STS in 1 day. Before, it gives 10 STS (with a chance to give a bonus of 1 additional STS per crafting). Now, it gives 35 STS. Certainly, the crafting is faster because it gives more mats with the same amount of time. However, at the same time, it is more expensive too. 1 day of crafting STS requires X14 Elysian Orbs. With current market, it is 112 golds in total on the orbs + 60 golds crafting fee. (I haven't included all other mats yet.) Compare to before, (before server merge) it only costs about 50g to craft 10 STS. (The reason why STS was sky-rocketed was due to less mining resources from server merge) 

So, I don't know why people say it is cheaper to craft the items with the new crafting system. 

Basically the OP is absolutely right. The amount of tradeable stuff is minimal and unless you're doing HM dungeons you are very unlikely to get the rare elements to craft tradeable gear. We have the case now where Brilliant Keys are selling on Jinsoyun for 110 gold each or buy for 799 NCoin. So either NCSoft make a killing or the players that can manage HM dungeons make a killing. If you can't afford to upgrade your weapons whats the point of playing? Obviously NCSoft have decided to kill the game.

On 18.9.2017 at 7:04 PM, FrozenB said:

Sacred Orbs are easy to farm once you repeat all the heroic dungeons in F8. You will get plenty of them. The only hardest mats to farm are moonstones and elysian orbs (tradable version). Moonstones can only be farmed in 6v6 battleground technically (If you are not into PVP, you will have troubles there). Elysian orbs mainly dropped from the daily chests in DT, EC, NF, NS, IF, EL (hard mode have higher chance to drop). Also, it can be dropped in mushin tower.

I don't know why people say that crafting is becoming cheaper (specially with STS) because now crafting STS requires Elysian Orbs. I don't recall we need to use them to craft STS before. Let's say if you craft STS in 1 day. Before, it gives 10 STS (with a chance to give a bonus of 1 additional STS per crafting). Now, it gives 35 STS. Certainly, the crafting is faster because it gives more mats with the same amount of time. However, at the same time, it is more expensive too. 1 day of crafting STS requires X14 Elysian Orbs. With current market, it is 112 golds in total on the orbs + 60 golds crafting fee. (I haven't included all other mats yet.) Compare to before, (before server merge) it only costs about 50g to craft 10 STS. (The reason why STS was sky-rocketed was due to less mining resources from server merge) 

So, I don't know why people say it is cheaper to craft the items with the new crafting system. 

Because that's the truth, they are indeed cheaper with the new system. You should do the proper math before claiming otherwise.

1 hour ago, RJCofH said:

Basically the OP is absolutely right. The amount of tradeable stuff is minimal and unless you're doing HM dungeons you are very unlikely to get the rare elements to craft tradeable gear. We have the case now where Brilliant Keys are selling on Jinsoyun for 110 gold each or buy for 799 NCoin. So either NCSoft make a killing or the players that can manage HM dungeons make a killing. If you can't afford to upgrade your weapons whats the point of playing? Obviously NCSoft have decided to kill the game.

That's not the crafting systems fault or you think not being able to craft the keys at all before made them cheaper? lol. If you want the keys for cheap you can craft the untradeable ones yourself.

OK Cor you are doing a grand job of trying to defend the new crafting system but actually it is now an elitist system where crafting anything worthwhile requires you to be able to do hard mode dungeons. The materials are not even tradeable and are doled out on NCSofts twisted RNG system which is designed to annoy. They fill up your inventory or vault because you are getting three grades of material when you probably only want one, and for beginners to even craft the guild keys to generate guild points you need soulstone crystals and sacred crystals. Lets get real here! NCSoft are just making changes for changes sake. They seem hell bent on antagonising players that haven't reached the lofty  heights. Free to play? What a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but that isn't the worst part. With this new system all of the craftings are producing negative profits. Yes, that's right, negative profits. If you buy the materials in f5 you end up losing gold; if you hunt for them, aside of wasting time, you will end up losing gold because you would profit better if you sell your materials in f5. I wouldn't complain about moonstones because they are pretty easy to get in 6v6, but Elysian orbs. 160 of them... How many runs of hard dungeons should I have to complete for getting such a crazy amount of them? and all of this to craft items that would end selling at terrible prices... Empyreans at 130g when it cost like 150g to craft them?  I just quit crafting stuff for profit and instead crafting materials my guildmates need and giving them away for free. Seems a better ROI to equip them than attempt to profit this ridiculous system. 

23 minutes ago, ihanakaze said:

Yes, but that isn't the worst part. With this new system all of the craftings are producing negative profits. Yes, that's right, negative profits. If you buy the materials in f5 you end up losing gold; if you hunt for them, aside of wasting time, you will end up losing gold because you would profit better if you sell your materials in f5. I wouldn't complain about moonstones because they are pretty easy to get in 6v6, but Elysian orbs. 160 of them... How many runs of hard dungeons should I have to complete for getting such a crazy amount of them? and all of this to craft items that would end selling at terrible prices... Empyreans at 130g when it cost like 150g to craft them?  I just quit crafting stuff for profit and instead crafting materials my guildmates need and giving them away for free. Seems a better ROI to equip them than attempt to profit this ridiculous system. 

As i have previously stated in another thread about crafting, new system is not for making profit. Unless you are a hardcore farmer with 10 chars

New craftin system is very simplified and streighforward, which means you use it for your own benefit and to gear up easier. This is a good part.

The bad part is that if you want to make money you need to farm all the mats yourself, otherwise you will end up with negative profit even if you provide some of the mats.

The Empyrean stone example is a good one. In order to craft 20 of them (cheapest version material wise), you need mats that cost 3200-3500 gold, depending on market. Unless you are able to sell for 200 gold each, and you arent, cuz their price is ~150, you wont make a profit. It may even cost more to craft than to buy.

Unfortunately, they didnt design the bound to account verison of these stones as they did with keys, which would have been really nice.

I agree with you in the point that the system is not designed to profit, but it should be designed for people to profit for it as the previous one did, in regard of the simplification of the process of gearing up (which I totally agree is very straightforward now as compared to the previous version) I agree the system helps but it has some flaws like the non bound to account version of many of the crafted items. 

I think that improving the availability of some of the materials would help, because as you said it take someone really hardcore to farm for this items and I might argue that given the case, they would profit better for selling that materials in the marketplace than crafting. 

Archived