Sign in to follow this  
Kezzie

Don't forget to register for Gunslinger Satchel!

Recommended Posts

Ikimino   

Question, maybe Im doing something wrong but I dont see any red button when I press the link. And also was wondering, I have to register to what exactly ? I have a NC account where else I have to register. 

Thank you for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Question, maybe Im doing something wrong but I dont see any red button when I press the link. And also was wondering, I have to register to what exactly ? I have a NC account where else I have to register. 

Thank you for the help.

There are words in the description that are red, you click on those

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikimino   

Hi again. As I mentioned earlier I pressed the links ( red text) and all I got is moving me to game client download page "Play free now" button.  No red buttons or special registretion buttons. 

Edited by Ikimino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Hi again. As I mentioned earlier I pressed the links ( red text) and all I got is moving me to game client download page "Play free now" button.  No red buttons or special registretion buttons. 

same here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to the little icon on the front page. When I clicked on the red words it took me to another Gunner page where the red button was when I clicked on that it told me to log in and boom registered. 

 

I used chrome but it seems people are having issues with chrome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ikimino   

I can confirm It worked for me to. Thank you. For anyone that is using Opera internet browser - right clik on the red tex(link) and choose open link in private window.

Thank you again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   

I don't get it. Do we have to make a new account to get those or just log in with our current accounts? I visited the page via red text, took me to registration and entered my current account info, did I do it right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
csisy   
2 hours ago, Beleth said:

I don't get it. Do we have to make a new account to get those or just log in with our current accounts? I visited the page via red text, took me to registration and entered my current account info, did I do it right?

Hi,

 

1. If you use chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N which opens an incognito window.

2. Go to the following link: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/rise-of-the-gunslinger/

3. You should be able to see a "Register Now" button in the middle of the screen

4. Click on it and it will redirect you to the login page

5. Enter your login information and click on the Log In button.

6. You will be redirected to the previous page and it will say "Thank you for..."

 

I hope it works for you. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW,  I was reading the forum, not logged in, and I saw this thread (HUGE thx to OP for posting this info and much eBeers).   So I went to news and followed the links to log in and register. it went smoothly with my basic win10+edge.

 

Thanks to the cosmos or gods of karmic things, or maybe even the management for the anticipated cowboy hat.  I was qq'ing about a cowboy hat a while back.

the cowboy hat + aviator shades in tera was badazz.   

#stoked#

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beleth   
26 minutes ago, csisy said:

Hi,

 

1. If you use chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N which opens an incognito window.

2. Go to the following link: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/rise-of-the-gunslinger/

3. You should be able to see a "Register Now" button in the middle of the screen

4. Click on it and it will redirect you to the login page

5. Enter your login information and click on the Log In button.

6. You will be redirected to the previous page and it will say "Thank you for..."

 

I hope it works for you. :)

So I did everything right c: thanks for your reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amanti   

Incognito window works. Thanks a lot! 

Was breaking my head last night cause I thought I misread something cause I didn't saw the register button.. but it just doesn't work well in ''normal'' chrome mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezzie   
9 hours ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

FWIW,  I was reading the forum, not logged in, and I saw this thread (HUGE thx to OP for posting this info and much eBeers).   So I went to news and followed the links to log in and register. it went smoothly with my basic win10+edge.

 

Thanks to the cosmos or gods of karmic things, or maybe even the management for the anticipated cowboy hat.  I was qq'ing about a cowboy hat a while back.

the cowboy hat + aviator shades in tera was badazz.   

#stoked#

Yw. I didn't want anyone to miss it but now it's on the launcher when you log in and yaaayyyy ebeers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liinxy   

Hello everyone!

 

If you are having trouble seeing the "Register Now" button for signing up for the Gunslinger Satchel, press CTRL+F5 on the page to perform a hard refresh. This will update the page to the latest changes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Aion2BnS said:

Anybody know if it is too late to register? I've tried in Chrome, IE, Firefox, Incognito mode, Privacy mode, pressed Shift+F5, Ctrol+F5, jumped onto my linux VM and tried the browser there but there's no registration button. And yet the this page is still up - http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/get-a-free-gunslingers-satchel/

Same. Either registration is closed or someone borked it even worse than it was before. The costume is kind of "meh" anyway, but I really wanted the xp charms and the character voucher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its either bugged for real or removed, already tried on 4 browsers, and 4 mobile devices, + 1Insert other media tablet and a (i meant safari)  So what ... 

Edited by TemplarTempest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this