Are these old Daily dash outfits returning some day?

Ginkuro

Hi I'm playing BnS since the first CBT on NA and I got almost all the outfits from the events to this date but unfortunately some time after the launch my PC said good by to these world and i had to stop playing a bit of time, it was enough time for me to loose the event for Regium Corvus, so i was wondering will this outfit ever return be in an event or in the store?

bladeandsoul-regium-corvus.jpg

22 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

I hope not. Exclusive items need to be a thing.

Regium Corvus was never stated to be exclusive, and shouldn't be. Nor should any other outfit, except founders pack, with the exception of recolors.

I really don't see why people are so obsessed with the idea of exclusive items. I have all the founders pack stuff, and this one, and I'd be happy to see this re released.

In one of the live streams that happened around launch, Jonathan Lien said that the Daily Dash outfits that released around launch were not exclusive content, that eventually there would be other ways to get them on other characters or if you missed t hem on your main character.

I don't see why people obsess with "exclusive" costumes either. When I get a costume, I am not getting it because I don't want anybody else to have it, that would be selfish of me.

I am getting it, because I love how it looks on my character and want to wear it. And if more people can get it and be happy about it, then all the better. 

Ty everyone, I didnt knew Jonathan Lien had said that, I'll go to check the videos on twitch then, then I'll have to be patinent to get it, this outfit is the only one I hate to have missed.

About exclusivenes on the outfits I think the same as Souba, I have the Silver Dragon exclusive for the 1 Year subscription and even if they say its exclusive I know some recolors of it have come out on Korea (I didnt liked the recolor btw) but its ok if ppl can get the outfits they like. =)

Archived