Sign in to follow this  
RyuueLaview

Accounts prior to September 6 registration event

Found on reddit, there's some little freebie event for players who have accounts made before today.  Supposedly you get exp charms and a recolor of the cowboy outfit.  

Just have a question, because it says the requirements are that the account must be made before the 6th of this month and be in good standing.  

Does this standing refer to this forum account?  I'm not sure if my account is not I good standing because I do have a strike for sassing someone a while back.  But technically it says that I have no holds applied on my account.  So looking for clarification. 

Anyone else having a problem accessing the event registration page? I get an empty blade and soul page.

waspak   

hi there ^^   just try another browser , i also face the same problem with google chrome but when i tried with edge it works.  hope it helps :)

Cyan   
6 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

Found on reddit, there's some little freebie event for players who have accounts made before today.  Supposedly you get exp charms and a recolor of the cowboy outfit.  

Just have a question, because it says the requirements are that the account must be made before the 6th of this month and be in good standing.  

Does this standing refer to this forum account?  I'm not sure if my account is not I good standing because I do have a strike for sassing someone a while back.  But technically it says that I have no holds applied on my account.  So looking for clarification. 

Anyone else having a problem accessing the event registration page? I get an empty blade and soul page.

Your forum account has no bearing on the signup. By "good-standing" it means your game account cannot be banned or suspended from the game. If you have issues signing up please let us know. :)

Hura   

It didn't work for me at first so went to their main page and tried to go directly to said article, but it wasn't showing up. Refreshed the page (ctrl+f5) and there it was.

Edited by Hura
Typo

Quint92   
17 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Try to use google chrome if internet explorer not working.

I found a fix for Chrome Users. If you right-click  "registration page to sign up" and choose Open link in incognito window. Everything will show up, then you can click register and you have to login to you account and done.

Hope this will work for alot of people experiencing problems with Web browser Chrome. 

Please rate my post so I can keep track of how many people it worked for.