SalemK

Secretkeeper

SalemK   

Will this outfit set ever become account bound? I'm wondering because all the other leveling event outfits were made account bound to transfer across characters after the event while this one is still untradable.

No, it will not ever be account bound due to this being a specific quest event from the main story line so the outfit will be treated like a dungeon outfit.

Iholly   
1 hour ago, Kage Shadisha said:

No, it will not ever be account bound due to this being a specific quest event from the main story line so the outfit will be treated like a dungeon outfit.

Pistachio Dream was given during the  final chapter of the last act after you defeated Jinsoyun and that outfit was account bound. I don't see how secret keeper cannot be account bound as well. 

10 minutes ago, Iholly said:

Pistachio Dream was given during the  final chapter of the last act after you defeated Jinsoyun and that outfit was account bound. I don't see how secret keeper cannot be account bound as well. 

-SHRUG- I don't know either, I just know that is how it's treated now though that is a good question since Pistachio Dream is the same quest reward as Secretkeeper.

Smo   
4 hours ago, Iholly said:

There's hope the same can happen for secretkeeper.

Try to ask the CM @Liinxy if maybe it'll happen in the future

SalemK   
10 hours ago, Kage Shadisha said:

Unless there is a source stating that it won't be made account bound then I wouldn't say never.